1 minute waist exercise that claims to shrink your waist

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo guys! I'm really sorry for being on and off this site for a while now. I'm having trouble finding some exercises to do so that ended up with me making new chapters for this story less and less now. Nevertheless I was randomly searching the internet a few days ago and I found this exercise that claims to shrink your waist in 1 minute! Of course the title alone was enough to grab my attention because I'm someone who has a pretty broad waist and a bad body. Also, for this exercise I'm going to include before and after pictures, which is something I haven't done before. Let's go!

What is the exercise?

You can read about the exercise over here, but if you're too lazy to click you can read it right here:

Step 1: Put your legs together and stretch your arms up as high as you can while keeping your feet planted to the ground. You should feel a stretch around your midsection. Hold this position for 10 seconds.

Step 2: Stay in the position you are but tilt to the left, you should feel a stretch in your right oblique. Hold this for 10 seconds then repeat for 10 secs on the right side.

Step 3:  Go back to the position from 1st step and lace your fingers on the back of your head. then twist to the left for 10 secs, repeat on other side.

Step 4: Return to the position from the 1st step then bend back for 10 seconds.

Seems easy, right? just a lot of stretching. You can do it first thing in the morning or in the middle of a busy schedule because it does take little to no time and it doesn't require any mats, weights or tools to do. 

Current Measurements:

Body: 32-25.5-34 (Inches) / 81.2-64-86.3 (cm) 

Weight: 116 lbs / 53 kg

Before pictures:

fNqCMlL.jpg 

wuGI737.jpg

I haven't been regularly exercising for 2 months now and with my new love for ice cream sandwiches and me eating chips so much to the point where I have become 100% salt, my weight has been going up unlike my grades so I hope this exercise will help with that! 

Anyways, that's all for today, remember to leave a comment; let me know what you want to see, feel free to ask me anything in the comment section below and I'll answer as soon as I can. don't forget to click that upvote and subscribe button on your way out for new workouts, diet and exercising tips in your inbox and as always I'll see you later!

Fitspiration:

download.jsp?FileKey=3E6CD7764499378EAAD

Person: AOA's Mina 

Her hip to waist ratio is so unreal, I refuse to believe it until I see her in person