How AOA maintains their figures

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo guys! So if you guys ever seen AOA before there's at least one thing you can agree on: They all have amazing figures and they're all pretty. This makes us all wonder how do they stay in shape, so after some time on the internet I found some of the diets and exercises some of the members do, let's go!

Choa

AOA choa

Choa, the main vocal of AOA and is most known for her iconic short blonde bobcut, says she does sit-ups in her free time to help her maintain her weight, as shown in the image above. The pose Choa is in in the picture can work your abs in different ways, you can do leg lifts in this postion to work your lower abs, you can do crunches to work your upper abs or simply hold it for as long as you can to work your entire core. Habitual exericising is great to maximize on your time and can be done everywhere, while your watching tv or in the morning right after you get out of bed to wake you up.

Jimin

item_98045_960px_98c39124de884f7c9ab4620

Despite her short stature of 1.6 m (5 ft 2in), AOA's leader still has incredible body. How does she keep her body slim? By using the infamous 1 meal-a-day diet, this crash diet was also used by exid's Hani and Brown Eyed Girl's Gain for her appearance in PSY's MV "Gentleman". Although this diet will give quick results it's not recommended due to the lack of nutrients it gives to the person and most weight will come back when the dieter starts eating normally again.

Seolhyun 

86128162244857a06381dd6b12640568.jpg

Undeniably the most popular member in AOA, you will not find a list of female kpop idols with the best bodies that doesn't mention this beauty. Seolhyun, similar to Jimin, uses the 1 meal a day diet and even once went on a diet where the only thing she could consume was liquid. As for her exercise in this video she demonstrates some exercises such as leg lifts and squats.

Mina

download.jsp?FileKey=E8A8F9BD834BEEB4E5A

Mina is well known for her tiny waist which can go down to 17.9 inches (45.4cm) when in. She says she is one to bloat easily (same girl same) so therefore she avoids salty and spicy food and eats sweet pumpkins and types of squash. She also stops eating after 6pm to avoid midnight snacking.

All members

aoa-girls-generation_1404176072_af_org.j

In the show "Heart-a-tag" Seolhyun stated that for their diet during the "heart attack" era they eat baby tomatoes everyday.

In this video all of the AOA members show you some yoga poses they do to maintain their figures!

Anyways that's all for today, sorry I didn't post this on Saturday, I'm getting pretty lazy which I hate a lot :/. Nonetheless remember to leave a comment let me know what you want to see or if you have any questions for me to answer. Don't forget to click that upvote and subscribe button for a new chapter weekly and as always I'll see you later!

I think there's enough fitspiration in the chapter to go around.

***I do not own any photos used in this chapter, credit goes to rightful owners, I also to do not encourage the diets mentioned in this chapter, please do not starve or hurt yourself to achieve an almost impossible "ideal" It will not last forever***