How to get honey thighs

How to get a kpop idol body
How to get honey thighs
 
Ah yes, honey thighs, for those of you who don't know what honey thighs means it means smooth, nicely toned thighs that aren't thin as a stick not big and bulky which is the ideal for legs along with the 5:3:2 ratio, some famous owners of honey thighs include, UEE of After School, Tiffany of Girl's generation and Park Bom of 2ne1. Since they're so envied now I'm gonna tell you how to get them!
 
UEE:
20120530100309162.jpg
I found an article right here: http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/21/uee-shares-her-secret-to-having-well-toned-thighs/ Where UEE shows she does regular squats for her legs. Squats work your thighs and firm up your legs well, there's also many different ways to do squats so you work different parts of your legs; regular squats work your hamstrings and quads, sumo squats work your inner thighs and jump squats help you burn more calories.
 
Remember to make sure your knees don't go over your toes while bending down, if they do try to arch your back.
 
Park Bom:
130425ParkBom.jpg
Park Bom probably has the best legs in the Kpop industry; they're smooth, straight and don't even need photoshop because they're basically perfect.
ef38da532c476b6e77e407e16d9385e3.jpg
 
 
In the picture above it shows Bom doing side leg lifts which you can do while watching tv and work your outer legs A.K.A saddlebags. Do 3 sets of 30 reps per leg daily.
 
Tiffany:
korea-snsd-tiffany.jpg
 
Tiffany legs are considered extremely beautiful by many because it's close to the 5:3:2 ratio (50 cm thighs, 30 cm calves and 20 cm ankles) they're also very toned and mostly muscle.
In the video above Tiffany shows the workout she does for her amazing legs which is an aerobics/leg workout. I honestly recommend doing this because I've been doing this workout for about 2 weeks and I've lost 1 cm on my thighs and I also recommend you do the dance to snsd's "genie" because the leg dance at the chorus really works your legs but remember to do it on both legs otherwise 1 leg will be skinner than the other!
 
Ga uen:
Dal-Shabet-Ga-Eun_1371875234_af_org.jpg
 
I found this workout on allkpop.com credit goes to them
 
In the picture it shows Ga uen doing regular squats like UEE and also stretching! If you have bulky legs stretching will really help your legs looked toned but not big, if you read my first chapter you know I swear by stretching, I know not everyone likes stretching because they don't think it does anything or because they hate it but from my experience it does wonders to your legs!
 
Extra tips for nice legs:
- If you want slimmer calves don't do exercises like calf raises that work your calve muscles because it'll just make your calves bigger and more muscular.
 
-  Go up the stairs 2 steps at a time when you're walking up the stairs 2 steps at a time it's basically like your doing a lunge every step so you're basically adding a little workout into your everyday routine.
 
- To create the illusion of longer legs wear high heels, it makes your calves look slimmer and more toned.
 
Well that's all for today! Remember to leave a comment, let me know what I can improve on in my writing, don't be afraid to ask me any questions and as always I hope you have a great day!