How to get clear skin

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo guys! I'm sorry I didn't update for a little bit but this story has been biting away on my mind recently like "You should probably update your story nowwww..." So finally I've decided to write a new chapter!

Clear skin is something we all want since the only time we had it is when we were little kids that ate dirt and then when we look at Korean stars with their perfect skin we get jealous so for this chapter I'm going to tell you how to get that perfect skin you desire, let's go!

The basics:

- Proper hydration: Think of your skin as a flower, if you regularly hydrate it it will look pretty and healthy and if you don't then it gets dry, brittle and wrinkly, just don't drink too much water because over hydration leads to water posioning (yes, that happens) and being posioned is never fun.

- Sleep: You probably know the term "Beauty sleep", not enough sleep can lead to increased breakdown of collagen and can worsen skin conditions such as acne breakouts and sensitivity 

sleep-woman-130916.jpg?1379350128

- Exercise: Not only exercise good for your heart and your lungs it can greatly improve the condition of your skin by reducing wrinkles and ance relief.

Eating-Healthy-and-Working-Out.jpg

- Skincare routine: You can't tell me that you expect that sleeping with makeup on, leaving crumbs on your face and putting what ever else on it is going to lead to clear, ance free skin, in fact, this leads us to our next topic...

Korean skincare routine:

Yes, this exists according to the internet and yes, I am going to tell you about it, this routine has 10 steps but I'm going to break it down into 5 of them.

Step 1. Clean your face: Your skincare routine should already have this step, if you wear make up you should have 2 cleansers, 1 for the make up and 1 for your skin but if you don't wear make up like me you only need 1 cleanser. If you have oily skin use foam cleansers and if you have dry skin look for oil/cream cleansers.

Step 2. Toner: It's likely that you don't use toner since nobody really talks about it and you might've seen bottles of it on the shelves of drugstores but don't know what it's for. Toner balances the pH levels on your skin which will help your skin absorb the products in the next step better, I've been using it for about a month now and I can tell you that my skin is much more smoother, less "flakey" and has less red patches now.

Step 3. Essence/Serum: I can't tell you that essence or serum is better but you can try both and see which one you like better. In a super condensed nutshell think of essence and 45% vodka and 55% water and serum as 45% vodka 55% nothing, but either way both products promise the same thing; brighter and smoother skin.

Step 4. Face masks: sheet masks aren't cheap here, one time I saw 1 mask being sold for $12! But you can go online and find sheet masks going for 2 for $8 or less, however, if you're cheap like me you can always use DIY masks such as milk and eggs, honey and oats or advocado masks, wear a mask 2 times every week.

Step 5. Moisturizer: Finally, end off this routine with a simple moisturizer to keep your skin soft.

How kpop idols do it...

Miss A's Suzy: On the show "get it beauty" Suzy showed that she uses the "424" method, for 4 minutes you wash your face with an oil cleanser, 2 minutes of foaming cleanser and 4 minutes of rinsing off the cleanser slowly transitioning from warm water to cold water.

miss-a-suzy.jpg

www.uk.kpopstarz.com

Kara's Goo Hara: Hara uses cucumbers to keep her skin clear and moisturized

kara___goo_hara_by_anna06i-d46gy25.png

www.deviantart.com

SNSD: SNSD uses exfoliation to help their skin breathe, if you have sensitive skin don't do this as it will irritate your skin even further but if you don't then exfoliate only 2 times every week because excessive exfoliation can cause sensitive/easily irritated skin.

4vvZcHT.jpg

www.wallpapercave.com

SNSD Seohyun: Seohyun applies a thin layer of oil on her face every night after her skincare routine to keep her skin hydrated.

Seohyun-2015-Season-Greetings-girls-gene

www.fanpop.com

Anyways, that's all for today, remember to leave a comment, let us know what you want to see, feel free to ask any questions, remember to click that upvote and subscribe button for 1 new chapter every week and as always I'll see you later!