Simple diet tips anyone can do

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo! So it's undeniable that a healthy diet is a big factor in weight loss but many of us don't stick to a healthy one because it just seems like another boring task in our busy lives which is why I created this list of healthy diet tips for anyone to do!

8febb6fdb5402170c3ad528b4e686f3f83e74e56

1. Don't eat after 7pm: I'm welll aware that the "eating a food after a certain time will make you fat" thing is a myth but I put this one the list for anyone prone to midnight snacking, this rule will help you stop your habit and stop mindless snacking.

glass_of_water.png

2. Water! Water! Water!: I can't stress how important water is, of course I'm not expecting you to drink water for the rest of your life because I know not everyone can resist a good drink once in a while so I won't tell you to give up any other drinks unless you're up for the challenge but at least make water the thing you're drinking most.

FDA_Nutrition_Facts_Label_2006.jpg

3. Know the calories!: Make sure you know how many calories are in your food because if you don't it normally leads to excessive eating of said food because most of us assume there's not that many calories in something which leads to over comsumption sometimes.

White-and-brown-rice.jpg

4. White food for brown food: White foods go through a refining process and loses some of the vitimans and iron due to it, brown foods on the other hand don't go through this process and still has all the iron, fibre and potassium unlike their white counterparts.

dont-get-stressed-get-dessert-uploaded-t

5. Cravings vs. hunger: Cravings and hunger are 2 different things, cravings are when you crave a specfic food and hunger is your body calling out for nutrients, a quick way to tell the difference is by imagining someone handing you a stick of celery, if you're hungry you would want the celery but if you didn't want it it would mean that you're experiencing a craving, if you experience a craving close your eyes and count to 100 then your craving would hopefully stop.

thirsty-dry-desert.jpg

6. Thirst vs. hunger: Sometimes when we crave something that could actually be our bodies calling out for water so before eating anything you crave drink about a cup of water and see if the craving goes away, I eat crackers all the time until I drink some water and suddenly stop craving it.

Healthy-Cooking-e1437072294997.jpg

7. Make your own food: When you make your own food you know what's going into it and you can make sure it has healthy ingredients, you also burn calories while cooking so you can get a workout while making your food.

apple-Afgani.jpg

8. Fibre in the morning: The morning is the best time to eat fibre because it takes at least 3 hours for the fibre to actually get to work and when it does you don't crave so much and feel full, eating fibre in the morning will make you feel full in the afternoon and eating fibre at night isn't that effective.

t1larg.grocery.store_.aisle_.jpg

9. Grocery shopping with you're full: This is something my 5th grade teacher taught me actually, after a meal is the best time to go buy your food because you're full and won't be tempted to buy unhealthy snacks because of it, doing this will help you stop living an unhealthy lifestyle and stop wasting money on unrequired food.

10. Smaller plates and utencils: The oldest trick in the dieting book, when you use smaller plates and utensils the portion appears bigger and will trick your body into thinking you're eating more making you feel full faster.

Anyways, that's all for today, remember to leave a comment, let me know what you want to see, feel free to ask me anything, remember to click that subscribe andd upvote button and as always I'll see you later! - Annie