extreme kpop diets

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo!

So anyone who've tried to lose weight knows that a proper diet goes a long way to helping you but sometimes there are people who take those diets to the extreme... 

Note: I do not encourage unhealthy diets in any way, this chapter was soley made for fun I would never want anybody to treat their bodies like garbage.

IU's diet

IU's diet consists of an apple for breakfast, a sweet potato for lunch and one protein shake for dinner, one sad protein shake. All these foods are good for you, apples contain fibre which help control weight and help yor digestive system, sweet potatoes contain vitiman D with helps mantain healthy bones, teeth and skin and it tastes great and protein shakes obviously have protein in them with helps your muscles heal after a workout, but however, eating these 3 foods alone everyday isn't going to give you a healthy body, they're supposed to be PART of a healthy diet.

1778928_0.jpg

1 apple = 65 calories

1 sweet potato = 180 calories

1 protein shake = (assuming it's whey powder) I scoop = 115 calories

360 calories a day, according to this calorie counter IU should be eating at least 1188 calories for her height, age and weight

UEE's 1000kcal diet

Pretty self explainitory, Uee eats anything she wants along as her total calorie intake doesn't exceed 1000 calories, the recommended calorie intake for a woman exeryday should be at least 1200 meaning Uee's eating 200 calories less than she should.

uee.jpg

SNSD Yuri diet

Probably the only girl from SNSD to come clean about her diet this is her diet plan:

yu4.jpg

50g of seasonal vegetables = 32 calories

150g of brown rice = 166 calories

100g of grilled chicken = 165 calories

5 brocoli heads = (assuming it's 500g) 170 calories

Total calorie count: 533 calories 

The lemon detox diet

Probably the most dangerous diet on this list this diet is just drinking herbal tea with lemon, 

lemon-balm-tea-111109-02.jpg?1320941975

I'm not gonna lie, that cup of tea looks super good but I couldn't imagine doing this diet for more than 5 minutes. This diet seems like your basically starving yourself but just calling it a detox.

Anyways, that's all for today, remember to leave a comment below, let me know what you want to see, feel free to ask me anything, remember to click that subscribe button for new stories weekly and as always I'll see you later!