After School Nana's 100 squat workout results

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo guys! Sorry I'm a bit late on the update, school's getting tougher as the school year ends and I currently have 5 projects to do after writing this :/. However if I don't update now I'm probably going to be so caught up with work that I'll be updating when I graduate in 3 years :p. Anyways, after doing 100 squats a day for 2 weeks these are my results:

oceanworld2.jpg

Before: 

Body measurements: 32-25-34 (inches) 81.2-64-86.3 (cm)

Leg measurements: 20-13-8 (inches) 51-34-21 (cm)

Weight: 116 lbs/ 53kg

After:

Body measurements: 32-24.5-34 (Inches) 81-62-86 (in cm)

Leg measurements: 19.7-13-8 (inches) 50-33.5-21 (in cm)

Weight: 115 lbs / 52.6 kg

Notes:

  • My legs are firmer... I didn't notice it myself, but when my friend accidently touched my thigh while reaching for a pencil she dropped, she commented on how my thigh felt hard
  • I lost 1 cm on my thigh and 0.5 cm on my calves... I always heard that squats would make my thigh bigger, but suprisingly they got smaller.
  • My stomach's more defined... This was very strange for me since I didn't do any ab workouts during the 2 week period of the 100 squats a day workout. However with my jelly rolls of a stomach I can't complain.

Tips if you want to do this workout:

  • Stretch your legs so that your legs muscles don't become bulky through the workout. Stretching helps lengthen your muscles which will result in more toned, defined legs as opposed to bulky and overly muscular.
  • To make the goal of doing 100 squats easier separate your workout into sections. For example: you can do 20 squats before and after a meal, if you eat 3 meals a day you'll reach your 100 squat goal before dinner!
  • Do cardio along with your workout. Cardio can be anything that gets your heart beating fast, whether it's running of dancing to the choreography of your favourite kpop song! If you don't do cardio and just work on strength training you'll end up with a bulky appearance and actually look bigger because you're building up the muscle under your unwanted fat.

Would I recommend this workout? Depends on your body, if you already have muscular legs try focusing on exercises that require you to stretch, like yoga or just stretching in general. If you have some fat on your legs you would like to remove or want your legs to have more definition, I would highly recommend this workout if you pair it with stretching and cardio.

Anyways, that's all for today, if you have any workout or diet you want me to try don't be afraid to ask me in the comment section below, recommendations are always welcomed! Don't forget to leave a comment, upvote and subcribe on your way out for workout and diet reviews in your notifications. As always I'll see you later!

Fitspiration:

CQ6q8bqWgAAvPEh.jpg

Person: Mamamoo's Hwasa

Photo Credit: international BNT