After school 4 week workout plan

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo guys! So for this week's exercise we're going to be doing After school's 4 week exercise plan as shown on KBS' "Beauty Bible", this workout was designed to help you get a bikini body for the summer in just 4 weeks (hence the name) but since Winter's coming soon you can do this plan and suprise everyone with your fit body right after the winter break's over which always gets some great reactions. So if you're ready to do this just scroll down to the exercises below (Or check out the chapter I did of the plan nudge nudge wink wink)!

Week 1: 

So for the very first week we're going to be focusing on our legs! for the first exercise go into a lunge position but have your back knee touch the ground and your front knee to go no further than your ankle hold this position for 30 seconds - 2 minutes then repeat on the other sid, for me I'm going to hold it for 1 minute.

For the second exercise you're going to be doing a basic squat, stand with your feet shoulder width apart then turn your feet out 5 degrees and squat down so your thighs are now parallel to the ground, if this  move is to hard for you switch to sumo squats. Do 3-5 sets of 15-20 reps, adjust this workout to your skill level like if you're a beginner you can start off with 3 sets of 15 reps or if your more advanced do 5 sets for 20 reps, for me I'll be doing 3 sets of 20 reps.

slide2-bweight-squat.jpg

Photo: womenshealthmag.com

Next sunday I'll post the exercises for week 2 and so on until we complete the workout together.

Before: 

Body: 32-24-34 (in inches) 81.2-61.9-86.3 (in cm)

Legs: 48.5-33-21 (in cm) 19-12-8 (in inches)

Weight: 110 lbs/49.9 kgs

Anyways, that's all for today, remember to leave a comment, let me know what you want to see, feel free to ask me anything (I don't bite), don't forget to click that upvote and subscribe button on your way out for 1 new chapter weekly and as always I'll see you later!

Fitspiration:

item_107896_960px_c77faa546f9248f89ee8f0

Person: Girl's generation's Tiffany

Photo: Koreaboo.com