Lower abs: the HIIT workout

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo guys! So if you're like me you struggle with the stubborn belly fat that always stays on your lower stomach, and it gets pretty annoying at times like when you stand up you feel perfectly fine but that moment you sit down you can feel your flabs forming. Although it's great for keeping warm in the winter, it's not so great for your health if it gets too big. So, to prevent that from happening we're going to need to work out and also keep a healthy diet, not only for the sake of looking good in a bikini but also for our health and to live a long life. So if you're ready for this workout let's go!

BoA_1451425242_boaabs.jpg
Quick note about belly fat: diet and exercise aren't the only things that effect your weight, if you're not sleeping enough or getting really stressed out that increases your cortical levels and when those levels stay high for too long it turns into fat, especially in the lower belly. So think about that next time you decide to procrastinate on an essay until the night before it's due!
 
Tips on the workout: When doing the lower ab exercises requiring you lay down on your back remember to make sure you're not arching your back and that your back is pressed against the ground. This mean that you shouldn't be able to easily slide your hand under your back. When you press your back to the ground it engages your lower abs more instead of when you arch your back and you're using your upper abs more.
 
The workout: This workout is 8 minutes long switching from lower ab exercises to cardio exercises so you can burn fat and tone your lower abs at the same time, it's 50 seconds on 10 seconds off. If this is your only workout for the day repeat this routine 2-4 times depending on your fitness level or check out my other HIIT workout that tones your thighs!
*Also always remember to check with your doctor/physician before taking on any new exercise regimen, I am not responsible for any injuries that occurs during this workout. Know your limit play within it.
 
1. Mountain climbers
340745c1d9a572b7_30968386b21467b7_mounta
-15 sec rest- 
2. Leg lifts
bootcamp-leg-lifts.jpg
-15 sec rest- 
3. Burpees
Burpees.jpg
-15 sec rest- 
4. Flutter kicks
-15 sec rest- 
5. Plank jacks
1c4ec9ec85413cd0_Plank-Jumping-Jacks.pre
-15 sec rest- 
6. Hip twists
PlankHipTwists.jpeg
-15 sec rest- 
7. Criss cross jacks
1004-superior-stretch-cross-jumping-jack
-15 sec rest- 
8. Cheerleader l's (30 secs each side)
maxresdefault.jpg
 
Don't worry if you take a little break while doing a move, it takes time and practice to be able to do something correctly so don't be discouraged if you can't do it on your first try. We all start somewhere and it doesn't matter where you start as long as you can reach your goal and don't give up!
 
Anyways, that's all for today, leave a comment, let me know if you want me to make more HIIT workouts, if you want to see something else or feel free to ask anything you want in the comment section below and I'll answer it as best as I can. Don't forget to click that upvote and subscribe button for new stories weekly and as always I'll see you later!
 
Fitspiration:
seohyun_body.jpg
Person: SNSD's Seohyun