After school's 4 week workout

How to get a kpop idol body

Ayo! So today I was searching around the net and I found this show called "Beauty bible" from KBS, on one episode after school's Jihyeon and Uee they showed you how to get a great body for the summer in just 4 weeks and I'm going to show it to you today!

Week 1: Lower body

So for the first exercise put one leg forward kind of like a lunge but in this variation the knee of the back leg should be touching the ground and your knee of your front leg should not go further than your your ankle, hold this position for 30 seconds to 2 minutes and repeat on the other side.

Next move is the basic squat, start with your feet about shoulder width apart then turn your feet out 5 degrees, now squat down until your thighs are parallel to the ground, if this move is hard for you switch to sumo squats, do 3-5 sets of 15-20 reps.

Week 2: Upper body

First move: superman push ups, first do a regular or knee push up then when your chest touches the floor bring you arms forward to resemble superman flying in the air, try not to make your arms touch the floor exxcept your hands when doing the push ups.

Second move: This move requires a towel or a cloth, first hold your towel in your hands at the ends then bring it over your shoulders while pulling on it when both hands, while you pull on the towel bring it down to it can touch your collar bone then bring it back up, bend your knees a little while bringing the towel down. 

Third move: This move requires dumbbells, if you don't have those you can use heavy water bottles, a bag of books or something with a heavy weight, start off in the same position you would be in for a bicep curl but have your palms facing towards you instead of away from you, when bringing the weight up turn your hands so your palms will still be facing you and remember to have good posture. Do these 3 exercises for 3 sets of 20 reps and continue doing the week 1 workouts as well.

Week 3: cardio

First move: 3 step burpees, first off follow the first 2 steps of a burpee so you should be in a plank position then do 2 mountian climbers bringing your knees to the opposite arm then jump back up standing then do a basic squat.

Second move: This move is based off the "inchworm" exercise first off you "inchworm" your way down to a plank then to a mountian climber on each side bringing the knee to the opposite side then inchworm your way back up then do a standing side crunch on each side.

Do 15-20 reps and 3-5 sets daily and do also continue doing the exercises in week 1 and 2.

Week 4: body line

First move: Step on foot forward and go into a lunge position, both of your knees should be bent 90 degrees and your back knee should not be touching the ground, now take your back leg and cross it back resembling a curtsy then do another lunge, stand back up then repeat with opposite leg. do 10-20 reps of 3-5 sets

tumblr_inline_mx3bbujoRI1rdu2za.png

Weights not needed*

Second move: Bicycle crunches at this point I gave up on explaining.

Bicycle-crunch-1.jpg

Do 20-30 reps and 3-5 sets

Third exercise: extended fire hydrant exercise, similar to the picture but in this variation the leg you're lifting should not be bent and fully extended to the side.

29e9c69333d6bbd593cc62c313e83f9c.jpg

Do 12-20 reps and 3-4 sets

Do these exercises in week 4 along with the exercises in week 1,2 and 3

Anyways, that's all for today, remember to leave a comment, let me know what you want to see, feel free to ask me anything, remember to click that subscribe button because I update weekly and as always I'll see you later!

Source:

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4