Step 2: The Master Plan

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly at noon, Gary was the first one to arrive at the cafe. There were very few people around that day, so he was not in a hurry to find a table. Gary stared at his watch as he wondered, "Am I too early?". The moment he sat at the corner of the cafe, someone approached him and greeted him in a friendly manner, "Omo.. aren't you the unlucky brother? You came here alone?". Gary recognized that man as Mr.Choi - the owner of the cafe. He didn't change much, except looking a little bit older. Because the unlucky brothers were his regular customers, Mr. Choi had a good memory about them.

 

"Ah yeah, Mr. Choi.. you still remember me?" Gary smiled shyly. He bet that the cafe owner knew about their old habit of spying on Ji Hyo who loved to spend her time enjoying a cup of Americano at the cafe. "Are you here for a coffee or for the girl?" Mr. Choi with a meaningful smile. Gary laughed at his joke, and at the same time he waved at Jong Kook who's just arrived at the place. "Mr. Choi.. how are you?" he greeted the old man, but the cafe owner was having a hard time to recognize him. Even Gary was surprised to see his transformation from a fatty guy to a muscular man. "Omo.. Jong Kook hyung! You're looking great!" he compliment the 'new' Jong Kook. The muscular man smiled proudly, "Gomawo, you're not bad as well. Where's Joong Ki?".

 

Mr. Choi excused himself as another customer was calling for him. Gary tailed the cafe owner with his eyes before he turned to Jong Kook, "I'm the only one here. Are you sure our little Joong Ki is coming?". Jong Kook shrugged. Fortunately, their youngest dongsaeng arrived few minutes later and he apologized for being late. As he looked at his oldest hyung, Joong Ki was stunned by his new appearance, "Daebak! Jong Kook hyung.. what's the secret?". "Healthy eating.. and of course regular visit to the gym," he answered with a big smile. Joong Ki applauded enthusiastically as he was amazed with the muscular man's effort. "You're now in the same league with that evil Kim Woo Bin.. ahneeoh! One level higher than him," Joong Ki said with pride.

 

Although he was happy with the feedback, Jong Kook wanted to focus on the main reason for them to reunite as the unlucky brothers. "Enough about me, let's talk about the wedding. Anyone with a good suggestion?" he moderated the discussion. Gary raised his hand, "When is the wedding? We need to know how long do we have before the day comes." Jong Kook took out the invitation card and placed it on the table, "Two weeks from now.. the wedding will be held in Ilsan, I think it's at Ji Hyo's place." Both Gary and Joong Ki too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter