Step 25: Let Her Decide

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was the first one to wake up and smell the fresh air in the forest. Others were still sleeping, so he decided to prepare simple sandwiches for breakfast. Once in a while he glanced at the tent where the two ladies occupied, and smiled alone as he imagined the sleepy face of Ji Hyo. "I wonder if she ever dream of me," he mumbled alone then whistling a happy song. Seconds later Joong Ki stepped out from his tent and greeted Jong Kook with a big yawn, "You're early hyung. Can't wait to go home?".

 

"I'm a morning person Joong Ki. It's nothing new to wake up so early especially when surrounded by beautiful nature," Jong Kook nonchalantly replied and told the youngest man to wash his face before he could have breakfast. The next person to join them was Eun Hye, followed by Gary ten minutes after. All of them were ready to pack up their stuff - except Ji Hyo who was still sleeping in her tent. "What did she do last night? Seems like our princess is more tired than the rest of us!" Jong Kook babbled and made Joong Ki and Eun Hye burst out laughing.

 

Gary on the other hand, kept his lips sealed as he knew that Ji Hyo had trouble to sleep and might have been awaken for the last couple of hours. He was worried if the things that he discussed with Ji Hyo last night had burden the woman, yet he didn't regret that he made that request before it's too late. Naturally, he defended Ji Hyo when others start to joke about her sleeping habit, "She needs to rest well due to her injury. Besides, we never prep her for this kind of outdoor activities." "Wah.. hyung! Since when do you become such a caring person? Or do you only care because it's Ji Hyo?" Joong Ki smirked at Gary who smiled sheepishly.

 

"Jong Kook oppa.. can I talk to you for a second?" all eyes focused on Ji Hyo who just awaken from her sleep. Without a question, Jong Kook followed Ji Hyo into her tent and made the rest of them staring at each other in curious. "Was she mad because we made fun of her?" Joong Ki wondered if their jokes have offended Ji Hyo and now she wanted to let out her wrath at Jong Kook for talking behind her back. Both Gary and Eun Hye shrugged at the same time as they too have no idea what was the reason for Ji Hyo to discuss with Jong Kook in private.

 

At first the three of them were thinking of eavesdropping the conversation, but they were startled when Jong Kook came out from the tent with a frown. "What's the matter hyung?" Joong Ki gathered his courage to ask the question. Instead of responding to that, Jong Kook merely replied, "Let's pack up our stuff after we are done with breakfast." The muscular man just ignored the gaze from his friends and went straight to eat his sandwich in a 'not-so-happy' mood.

 

"Did she rejected him?" Joong Ki secre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter