Step 30: Run Away And Hide

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung.. are you really sure about this?" Joong Ki has been asking the same question since he first heard about Jong Kook's plan to leave the country. Not only him, Gary was also hoping that their best friend will reconsider his decision. "Is it necessary for you to disappear from all of us just because our Ji Hyo is getting married to that devil?" the second eldest member of the Unlucky Brothers kept staring at Jong Kook with sad eyes, which made it harder for the muscular man to respond.

 

Honestly, Jong Kook hasn't thought much about his action. He just want to run away from his 'life' in Korea and the painful memories that reminded him of her. Knowing that Ji Hyo will never be his was unbearable, therefore Jong Kook chose to mend his broken heart by starting over at a new place where he can become a new man. "Mianada. I know that you guys must be disappointed with my decision, but jaebal.. don't force me to stay cause I don't think I can. I can't look at Ji Hyo as my step sister and I know that Woo Bin will use her against me. You two are lucky cause you're not part of the Kims, but in my situation.. the pain is more than I can handle since Ji Hyo and I will become a family," Jong Kook lowered his head while trying to hold his tears.

 

Feeling sympathy for his best friend, Joong Ki got up from his chair and went on to hug Jong Kook without saying a word. Gary also did the same, and the Unlucky Brothers embraced each other as they prepared for a sad goodbye. The men shamelessly cried - not afraid to show how much love they have for one another. "Take care of yourself when you're away, hyung. Don't forget us here. We're always be your brothers," Joong Ki couldn't stop sobbing though he faked a smile.

 

"Ji Hyo was the reason we reunited.. and we're saying goodbye because of her too. Looks like she got us all under her spell.. isn't she?" Gary tried to cheer up everyone. The guys laughed while shedding tears, knowing that there's a slight truth in Gary's words. The Song's daughter had so much influence on their lives, and therefore they were famously known as Unlucky Brothers - the victim of Kim Woo Bin and his gang who disliked the way they behave around Ji Hyo. The lady on the other hand, always defended them against Woo Bin. That made the Unlucky Brothers became his biggest enemies in campus.

 

While they were reflecting the old days, Jong Kook received a call on his handphone. The moment he saw the caller ID, his heart were beating wildly. The strange expression on Jong Kook's face made both Gary and Joong Ki stole a glanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter