Step 42: Be Desperate

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class was back in control as none of the students were dare to say a word after Jong Kook roaring like a tiger. Except for Ji Hyo - she was still thinking of ways to distract her 'teacher' and get him to interact more with her. Just like a child who is curious about every single thing, Ji Hyo asked more questions to the man, "Seonsaengnim! How long does it take for me to master the skill? And by any chance.. will I get to perform at the school's concert this year?"

 

Jong Kook was annoyed when he had to respond to every Ji Hyo's query, "If you don't take this class seriously.. it's better for you not to consider taking part in the school's concert at all. Any further question.. Ji Hyo ssi?". The woman took a moment to think before she said, "Ne. Can I be your singing partner for the concert?". Ji Hyo's eyes were glistening as everyone was admiring her 'courage' to ask such thing after being scolded by the fierce teacher. So once again, they were all cheering for their teacher to say 'yes', which was embarrassing for Jong Kook to be teased by his own students.

 

But due to his ego, Jong Kook refused to give in and blindly rejected the idea of singing a duet with Ji Hyo for the school's concert. He doesn't care if his students were disappointed with him. As long as he doesn't need to spend more time with Ji Hyo, that's all matters. "Okay class, remember to select one song from the list that I gave you earlier and practice it for our next session. I'll see you on Wednesday," Jong Kook ended his lesson and prepared to leave. That's when Ji Hyo approached him, "Oppa.. will you give me a ride home? My driver said that our car broke down at the highway and he couldn't fetch me."

 

"What are you trying to do? Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe you?" Jong Kook was so angered that he couldn't talk nicely with the lady in front of him. He knew that his words have hurt her feeling, but Jong Kook chose to ignore that fact and just continued to pack his belongings. "Oppa.. do you really hate me that much? Can you tell it to my face and say that you don't care about us anymore?" Ji Hyo was so desperate to capture Jong Kook's attention that she's willing to accept the consequences for what she did.

 

Although she was still talking to him, Jong Kook simply ignored the woman and headed to his car. He threw his stuff at the backseat and walk to the driver side. But the moment he switched on the engine, Ji Hyo suddenly barged in and buckled herself at the passenger's seat. Jong Kook was surprised with her bold action, "Yaa! Who gave you the permission to get in?!". With an innocent face, Ji Hyo replied, "I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter