Step 10: Break The Limit

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaa Gary.. why so serious? We just had a brother-sister conversation," Jong Kook pretended that nothing was going on between him and Ji Hyo. Gary knew that his best friend wasn't telling the truth, because he saw the way he behaved around the woman. "You're such a romantic brother.. do you know that?" Gary smirked at the muscular man, hoping that he would understand the 'message' that he was trying to tell him. Jong Kook just smiled as a response, not showing any sign that he felt guilty for lying to his unlucky brother.

 

Gary chose to sit next to Ji Hyo as well, and the first thing he did was asking about Jong Kook's present, "Nice scarf. Where did you buy it?". Ji Hyo who didn't know that she was supposed to keep it as a secret, spilled out the truth to Gary, "Oh this? Jong Kook oppa bought it for me." "As a wedding gift!" the muscular man immediately chipped in. He was worried if Gary would become suspicious with his intention, so he needed to be well prepared to answer any 'challenging' questions from the unlucky brothers.

 

"A wedding gift.. huh? So you must be very happy to have her as your step sister," Gary continued to mock Jong Kook who began to feel uncomfortable with his blunt comments. "Come on.. you know how 'happy' I am about the wedding," the muscular man knew Gary would understand how irritated he was from the tone of his voice. The unlucky brothers exchanged an intense stare with each other, and none of them spoke a word for a short while.

 

Ji Hyo didn't have a clue about the 'silent war' between the men, and she thought that both of them were genuinely happy with her wedding. She excitedly talked about her upcoming marriage to Woo Bin, "At first I was hesitated to accept him, you know.. he can be annoying sometimes. But he was lucky to have such an amazing brother and his best friends who are always supportive towards him." "Yeah.. what a 'lucky' guy he is," Gary was amused by her decent opinion.

 

In the middle of the conversation, Joong Ki arrived just five minutes before 9:00pm. The young man was extremely excited to see that Ji Hyo was there for the dinner, so he abruptly went to give her a hug. "Yaa.. yaa! What do you think you're doing?!" Jong Kook gave a strong warning not to be too friendly with the woman. Ji Hyo couldn't stop chuckling over Jong Kook's reaction and the way Joong Ki sulking at the muscular man, "You guys are really funny! But seriously, I don't mind giving you a hug. Come here.. pretty boy!".

 

Joong Ki had a big smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around his favourite noona. "Waa.. it's been a while since I had this wonderful feeling!" Joong Ki shrieking in joy. Not satisfied with what they were seeing, both Jong Kook and Gary worked collaboratively to break away their little brother fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter