Step 11: Prepare To Confess

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a very awkward situation for the bride-to-be, sitting in between her fiancé and his step brother with both wrists being held tightly by the men. "How am I supposed to eat if you guys won't let go of my hands?" Ji Hyo giving a hint that she wasn't comfortable with the way the guys behaved around her. Spontaneously, Jong Kook picked up a meatball with his own chopsticks and offered it to the woman, "Open your mouth, oppa will feed you." "Yaa! Why should you be the one to feed her?! She's my fiancée so she will be sharing food with me, arasso? Here.. eat mine!" Woo Bin also offered his meatball to Ji Hyo, which made the woman became annoyed with both of them.

 

Feeling excluded from the competition to win Ji Hyo's attention, Gary and Joong Ki were staring at each other in confusion as they wondered if they should do something to stop the cold war between Jong Kook and Woo Bin. The fact was they also have fallen for the same woman, but the two unlucky brothers were not as determined as the Kim's brothers. "Yaa Jong Kook hyung.. Kim Woo Bin! Just give up already.. Ji Hyo noona can eat by herself!" Joong Ki couldn't tolerate with the never-ending drama between the step brothers, so he gave a piece of advice to the two guys in a serious tone. Gary had to agree with Joong Ki, "That's true! We're not kids anymore.. can't we just talk like an adult?".

 

Woo Bin stared intensely at the muscular man, "Tell that to this guy.. he doesn't know how to respect someone's fiancée!". "That's enough!" Ji Hyo exploded in anger, as she was too distressed with the men's behaviour. The Kim's brothers had ruined their gathering because of their long-time rivalry, of which she became the victim to the current situation. "I just want to enjoy the dinner with my new family.. is that too much to ask?" Ji Hyo expressed her frustration while releasing her hands from the men's grip. Feeling the wrath of the lady, no one dare to speak a word or touch the dishes on the table.

 

Seeing that none of the guys took the food, Ji Hyo abruptly asked, "What are you waiting for? Do you want me to finish all these by myself?". "Aigoo noona.. you're so cute when you're angry! Don't worry okay? We will help you to eat everything without a waste," Joong Ki tried to light up the conversation and began to enjoy the food on the table. "Omo.. this is very delicious! Yaa Gary hyung.. you should try this one," the pretty boy had a cute smile on his face as he invited his buddy to eat together with him. Secretly, he winked at Gary several times, asking the man to play along with his act.

 

Once he got the signal, Gary fake a laugh and grabbed a mouthful of rice with his ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter