Step 27: Just Trust Her

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung," Joong Ki called out for Jong Kook, but there's no respond from him. So he tried again, "Hyung.. is everything okay between you and noona?". Jong Kook simply replied with a "Hmm," and not interested to talk any further. It was very uncomfortable to be in the same car with him when he wasn't in a good mood, but Joong Ki being the active one couldn't stand the awkward silence between the Unlucky Brothers. "I'm starving! Shall we have our lunch at our favourite hangout?" the youngest man tried to cheer up the atmosphere.

 

At first Jong Kook rejected the idea, but when Gary also wanted the same, he had no choice but to follow the majority. They finally arrived at the place known for its famous street food - one of their favourite lunch spot during student years. The three good friends reminiscent their memories as their strolled down the area, how they had to survive by eating out at stalls unlike those who were pampered by their wealthy family. "Thank God our Joong Ki is a good friend. He always bought food for us when we don't have enough money," Gary chuckled as he patted on Joong Ki's back, appreciating the young man for his kind heart.

 

"That was nothing! I was just worried about Jong Kook hyung back then. He's a tiger when he's hungry," Joong Ki chuckled as he remembered the once 'big-size' friend who loved food more than anything. Gary was also laughing when he recalled the old Jong Kook, "Yeah! He's a tiger.. with a size of a bear!". "That explains why he has 'four legs' now!" the pretty boy was having fun teasing his muscular buddy and made Jong Kook faced turned red. "Yaa! Are you comparing me to animals?! I worked hard for this body.. do you know that?!" he raised his voice while showing off his muscles to his younger friends who couldn't stop laughing at his defensive response.

 

After filling up their stomach with all kinds of street food, the Unlucky Brothers decided to drop by at a park near to their campus where they used to stalk Ji Hyo from behind the bushes. "Amazing.. the bench is still here!" Gary was excited to find that the place has not changed since their last visit. As the three of them sat on the same bench, Joong Ki recalled their memories together, "This was noona's favourite spot in the afternoon. She'll sit here.. reading her books, while we secretly observing her from the back." "Yeah, we were quite a stalker.. weren't we?" Gary was laughing at himself and his brothers - being a secret admirer to the top female student of the campus, but not having a gut to ask her out.

 

"If I wasn't a fatty back then.. do you guys think that she would 'see' me?" Jong Kook threw the question to his buddies while his eyes stared blank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter