Step 5: Be Her Friend

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's the woman of every man's dream. The way she talk, the sweet smile on her innocent face and the nice scent of her perfume were the perfect reasons for a guy to fall for her. Gary didn't realized that he was holding his breath everytime she locked her eyes on his. It was suffocating for him to control his own emotion, so most of the time he kept his words to himself and only replied when necessary. Ji Hyo noticed that Gary was not as talkative as the other two unlucky brothers, but she loved to look at his peaceful smile. "Gary oppa.. you seem to be a little bit quiet today. Do you like the food?" Ji Hyo tried to invite him into the conversation.

 

Gary only nodded and smiled shyly without looking at the lady. Joong Ki tapped on his shoulder and said, "He's our peaceful Gary. He hardly talk in front of a woman." "Our Gary is like that.. don't feel offended by his behaviour," Jong Kook added followed by a laugh from Ji Hyo. She took a prawn from her plate and gave it to Gary, "Here, you can have mine." Both Jong Kook and Joong Ki were envied with the attention that he got from her. "Ji Hyo aah.. do you like shy guy?" Jong Kook randomly asked. She understood how he got the idea, "I think they're cute. But it's not easy to find one these days. So Gary oppa must be one of a kind." Gary face was reddened as he heard her complimentary feedback about him. "Can I have your heart instead?" Gary tried to be funny, and that made everyone at the table burst into laughter.

 

"Yaa! Do you think that she could transfer her heart just like she did with the prawn?" Jong Kook spiced up the fun. Suddenly Joong Ki took his own plate and gave it to Ji Hyo, "Noona, I want a 'piece of your heart' too!". His action made Gary became offensive, "Aish.. She only shared her food with me!". They continuously making fun and teasing each other throughout the 'lunch date', and all of them were having a good time together. After he had settled the bill, Jong Kook thanked the woman for her willingness to spend her day with the unlucky brothers. "Noona! I'll take you home, okay?" Joong Ki was the first to make the offer, which made both Jong Kook and Gary slightly disappointed with his slick move. As he was about to leave with the lady, suddenly Joong Ki received an emergency call from his office.

 

"Mianhae, noona. I can't drive you today.. I have to attend an important meeting," Joong Ki was very frustrated that he had to 'miss' the opportunity to spend a quality time with her. Without hesitation, Jong Kook immediately chipped in, "Don't worry about it! Ji Hyo is my little sister.. so I'll be her chauffeur today." "Oh oppa.. don't trouble yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter