Step 31: Expect The Unexpected

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the outside, everything seemed perfectly fine for the wedding to take place. The hall was well decorated with flowers, and few of their important guests have arrived to witness the marriage of Woo Bin and Ji Hyo. Due to their family status, a number of reporters were queuing for an exclusive story about the bride and the groom. They were competing for the first picture of the couple, which made it necessary for security guards to be placed everywhere.

 

"Sir, there's a phone call for you."

 

A worker came in and handed the handphone to the groom, then walked out from the room as instructed. The moment he saw the phone number, Woo Bin sent away everyone around him in order to answer the important phone call in private. "Yoboseyo. Tell me.. is everything going well?"

 

"Yes, sir. We're waiting for the Song's car to leave the house."

"Good. Make sure that you get it done and don't leave a single trail. Let me know when it's done."

"We will. But do you want us to take all of them?"

"No. Just their daughter. Keep her lock at the warehouse.. and make sure that she won't escape until I've arrived. Anyway, did you manage to get the 'evidence' that I've requested?"

"We have everything you need, sir. We'll leave the item at the crime scene just as you told us to. Got to go now, sir. Target is on the move."

 

Woo Bin ended the phone call with an evil smile. Knowing that the crime he 'staged' was going to be successful gave him a full satisfaction. Should everything fall into place, his mission to 'eliminate' the Unlucky Brothers (especially Jong Kook) will become reality. "When the Songs believe that those stupid brothers are the ones who 'kidnap' my bride, they will never allow any of them to get close to her. While I.. I'll be the 'hero' who saves the Song's daughter from those 'bad guys'. So Ji Hyo will have no choice, but to marry her 'saviour'. Whoah.. you're such a smart man Kim Woo Bin," the groom was extremely proud of his wicked plan, and couldn't wait for the day to end the way he wanted.

 

Putting on his poker face, Woo Bin left the waiting room and went to greet his guests who came early for his wedding. Everybody was busy congratulating him as the soon-to-be husband, of which he accepted with big pride. "I guess we have to call you President Woo Bin after this," one of his business partners took the opportunity to tease the groom. Woo Bin just laughed, "Well.. Mr. Song did said that he wanted me to look after his business once I'm married to Ji Hyo. So I guess there'll be a big change in the Board of Directors.. if you know what I mean."

 

"You're such a lucky young man! Not only you get a beautiful woman as your bride.. your in-laws are also one of the wealthiest families in Korea. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter