Step 34: Encourage Her To Love

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She heard noises from around her, but couldn't tell what was happening at that moment. Her head felt heavy. Without opening her eyes, Ji Hyo tried to focus on the voices. They were calling her name. She merely replied with a growl, yet it was enough to made her 'visitors' shrieking in happiness. A man's hands gently interlocked with her fingers, then a pair of lips landed on her forehead.

 

"Ji Hyo.. will you open your eyes for me?"

 

It took a while for her to grant his permission, as the light from the room was too bright and hurtful to her eyes. When Ji Hyo has fully conscious, she saw the faces of people surrounding her bed. They were all smiling. But there's one man who was gazing at her face with teary eyes. Ji Hyo assumed that he was just too happy, "Oh oppa. Wae geu rae? Where is this place?". "You don't remember?" Gary was surprised by Ji Hyo's questions. Before the lady responded, Joong Ki quickly chipped in, "Yaa hyung. Noona was unconscious all these while. How can she tell?". Then he looked at her, "Noona.. gwaenchanayo? Can you recognize all of us?"

 

Ji Hyo formed a weak smile and nodded, "Of course I do. You're Joong Ki.. and this is Jong Kook oppa, Kang Gary oppa.. and that's my dearest sister, Eun Hye." Then another face appeared in her mind, which made Ji Hyo felt nervous to the bone. "Is.. is Woo Bin..". "He can't hurt you anymore, Ji Hyo. Police has arrested him.. the day he tried to kill you," there was a slight anger in his tone as Jong Kook explained the situation. But Ji Hyo was still curious and prompted more questions, "Then what happened? Why do I end up here?".

 

Suddenly everyone was avoiding her clueless stare and just keeping quiet. The way they reacted was very suspicious to Ji Hyo, "Wae geu rae? Can anybody please.. tell me what is going on?". Again, they were in silence. After a while, Jong Kook requested the others to leave the room and allowed him to speak in private with Ji Hyo. Once everybody left, he focused solely on her, "Ji Hyo aah.. before I say anything, I just want you to know that you're always the same person to me. Nothing will lessen the way I feel about you and you shouldn't blame yourself for this. It should've been me who deserves it."

 

Though he has yet to spill the real story, Ji Hyo was already having a bad feeling, "Oppa, how.. how bad was it?"

 

(3 months later)

 

It was her first time chairing the Board meeting after taking over the position that was left by her father. The members were very pleased to welcome the Song's daughter as the new President, and they complimented her talent in leading the organisation despite her young age. Indeed, Ji Hyo has the charisma and aura as a leader just like her late father. "Madam Song, your next appointment will be at 2 with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter