Step 38: Release Her

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her secretary walked into her room with a set of files to be reviewed prior to the management meeting. As she was too focus on the computer, Ji Hyo just gave instruction without locking her eyes at Yeon Su. "Please inform Mr. Jin that I want to read the report on retail business by today. Also.. I need you to free up my time from 3pm onwards. I have a personal appointment so I don't want to be disturbed. Arachi?"

 

"Ye madam Song," Yeon Su briefly replied and left the busy woman alone after bowing her head to the boss. It was another typical day at the President's office, where conversation was only limited to work and no time for informality. Once a while Ji Hyo let out a small sigh while vetting through the thick business proposal that was submitted by the Senior Managers, but kept her eyes glued on the documents until she got distracted by an incoming text message on her handphone.

 

Joong Ki: Pretty lady.. I'm at your lobby now. See you in 5 minutes!

 

A weak smile appeared on her face. Ji Hyo immediately told her secretary to welcome her 'visitor' once the person has arrived. While waiting for him, she placed all the confidential files aside and put on some makeup for a fresher look. Not long after, the man appeared at her door with a beautiful bouquet of roses in his hand. "How's my favourite woman?" Joong Ki greeted the beautiful female President with a big smile on his face as he walked over to her desk. The two exchanged a quick hug, then Joong Ki handed the bouquet that he bought to Ji Hyo. She smelled the flowers and thanked him for the effort, although that wasn't the first time Joong Ki did the same. It recently became his habit to shower her with gifts whenever he pay a visit.

 

"You really should stop wasting your money, Joong Ki aah. Because of you.. my space looks like an exclusive flower shop rather than an office," again and again Ji Hyo has been nagging at the young man for his 'generosity'. Yet, Joong Ki just laughed about it, "That's the idea! Consider it as your side business so I'll have a good reason to bring more flowers for you." When he noticed that Ji Hyo was pouting her lips, Joong Ki decided to , "Omo.. you're prettier when you're angry." She naturally responded with a "Yaa!" as she hit him lightly on his shoulder, but Joong Ki was used to her natural response and just giggled about it.

 

Their moment was interrupted when Yeon Su came to serve drinks for the two, so the secretary immediately walked out at the President's request. Once they were alone again, Ji Hyo began to speak in serious manner, "Joong Ki aah.. have you been talking to Jong Kook oppa?". She waited for the young man to respond, however Joong Ki took his own time to answer. He calmly sipped his cof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter