Step 19: Be There For Her

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His mind was in worried when they told him that Ji Hyo wasn't feeling well, but he already went too far to drop his act with Eun Hye. Jong Kook pretended that he doesn't care about the most important woman in his life and continued to unload stuff from his car. However, Eun Hye who was helping him with the items couldn't ignore Ji Hyo and immediately rushed to check on her condition. "Omo.. omo.. gwaenchanayo?" Eun Hye was very concerned with the Song's daughter who hardly fall sick.

 

Joong Ki casually answered on behalf, "She's having a headache. We want to let her get some rest in the car." Eun Hye shifted her focus to Jong Kook - hoping that the muscular man would do something to help Ji Hyo, but he simply responded by saying, "I guess rich girl just can't fit in with the nature. They wouldn't know how to survive." Because of his harsh comment, Ji Hyo had forgotten all about her acting, "Yaa.. Jong Kook oppa! You shouldn't generalized people like me just because we are not into outdoor!". Everyone except Jong Kook was surprised to see her reaction, as the muscular man has been expecting for such respond from her.

 

"Did you just pretended to be sick? Your voice sounds fine to me.. unlike a person with a real headache. Am I right sweetie?" Jong Kook purposely aimed his eyes at Eun Hye as he emphasized on the word 'sweetie'. Eun Hye almost burst into laughter when she finally understood everything. She gave Ji Hyo a naughty look and played her character well, "I guess you're right, oppa! I know her for years now so she's definitely faking it!". "Yaa Eun Hye! Who's side are you taking right now?!" Ji Hyo scowling at her assistant.

 

They were all having a good laugh looking at Ji Hyo's angry-but-cute face. However, Gary who has been piggybacking the lady for almost 15 minutes began to lose his strength, "Aigoo.. my princess. I don't think my poor legs can support both of us anymore. Is it okay if I put you down?". That question made him received a punishment from Ji Hyo. He screamed in pain when she pulled his ear and scolded him, "Are you saying that I'm too heavy?!". "Ahneeoh! Ahneeoh! It's not you.. it's me! I'm a weak man! Mianhae.. aigoo!" Gary begged for her mercy. The others couldn't stop laughing at their childish argument over silly matters. Even Jong Kook wasn't able to control his beaming smile seeing the perfect woman who used to be bounded by her family's reputation has now became more comfortable to show her true colour. He felt glad that all the teasing and bickering really brought them closer as family of friends.

 

"So what are we having for lunch? My stomach is crying for food," Joong Ki frowning as he rubbed his flat abs. Jong Kook hissed upon hearing the young man complaining, "Then make yourself usefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter