Step 14: Make Her Feel Guilty

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's way stronger than his step brother, but showing off his strength in front of the woman he loved just wasn't his style. Because of that, Jong Kook received a few hard blows to his jaw. When screaming at her fiancé didn't work, Ji Hyo had to take a drastic action - shielding the muscular man with her own body. "Yaa Kim Woo Bin! Stop it!" she screamed for the last time, but the man's punch was too fast that he failed to avoid it from hitting her face. Ji Hyo fell to the ground right next to Jong Kook who was enraged by Woo Bin's attack. "Jugeullae?! How dare you hurt my Ji Hyo?!" Jong Kook roared like a wild tiger and gave Woo Bin a strong punch to his face. With a single attack, his step brother was defeated, so Jong Kook quickly took the chance to help Ji Hyo to get back on her feet.

 

The Kim's brothers were shooting at each other with an intense stare - sending a warning that both of them were ready to fight like real men. Woo Bin saw how Jong Kook held on to Ji Hyo's arm, and that has provoked his anger towards his own step brother. He wanted to confront him again, but Ji Hyo immediately stopped him. "Get out from here before I call the cops! I said get out!!" she yelled at her fiancé furiously, to which made him obeyed to her request. "Geurae! I'll leave.. but remember that you're mine. You're mine Ji Hyo!!" Woo Bin's voice was very strong and fearless. Worried that the man might be coming back to attack them, Jong Kook wrapped Ji Hyo in his arms as if he's protecting her from the enemy. They watch Woo Bin fleeing from the scene in a lightning speed, hoping that the bad day has ended.

 

"Gwaenchanayo? It looks hurt!" Ji Hyo was checking on Jong Kook's injury, touching his face with her bare hand. The skinship made Jong Kook smiled shyly - happy to have her showing some care towards him. While she was still in his arms, Ji Hyo surprised Jong Kook with a kiss on his cheek. "What's that for?" the man asked excitedly. The woman rewarded him with a sweet smile as she replied, "For becoming my hero.. thank you, oppa." Jong Kook's heart was instantly melted with her soft voice, and her lips were drawing him closer like a magnet. Jong Kook just realized that he almost kiss Ji Hyo when she avoided his attempt, so he slowly released the woman from his cuddle.

 

The man felt a strong pain on his abs as he made a move, and Ji Hyo immediately knew that Jong Kook had suffered from an internal injury. She invited the man to her mansion, but Jong Kook declined politely. "Geok-jeong ma! My parents are on business trip. They'll be back in two days," Ji Hyo insisted. When Jong Kook was still hesitated, she persuaded him in a nice way, "Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter