Step 6: Make Her Happy

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If there's really a man out there who loves me more than I know, he would have done something to stop the wedding and confess to me about his feeling.. but I don't think that he exist since we will proceed with the wedding two weeks from now."

 

Her words kept playing in his mind like a tape recorder. He was amazed that Ji Hyo was able to 'figure out' their wild idea in less than a minute, which made him reflected if he was being too obvious about the whole situation. When Ji Hyo noticed that the muscular man had started to space out on her, she called his name several times to bring him back to the reality. "Ah yeah.. sorry oppa was a bit distracted. Can I ask you another question?" now he was getting serious with the conversation. As usual, she welcomed his curiosity with a smile. Jong Kook gulped nervously before he began to ask, "Do you really mean it when you said that the man should stop your wedding and confess his feeling to you?". Ji Hyo let out a small laugh, "Oh oppa, that's just my crazy imagination! Such thing could only happen in a movie or in our fantasy."

 

He felt so relief knowing that she didn't take it seriously and wasn't suspicious of him or his unlucky brothers. Otherwise, it would be too awkward for him to be in the same car with her throughout the journey. To spare the time with her, Jong Kook decided to take the lady to a local shops lot where abundance of souvenirs and fashionable merchandise were sold. Arriving at the destination, Ji Hyo was so excited to browse through area which was flooded with tourists from all over the world. She was very cheerful when she found an adorable purple scarf that matched her outfit. "Oppa, how do I look?" she asked him with a cute voice. Jong Kook casually asked, "Do you want to buy that?". She nodded happily, hoping to get an approval from the muscular man.

 

Sure enough that she looks pretty with the scarf tied on her neck, but Jong Kook pretended that he didn't like it and urged her to survey for the same item at a different store. He noticed that Ji Hyo was frowning, but he kept his cool and just ignored her reaction. After they were five blocks away from the shop, Jong Kook excused himself to make an important call. "Just wait here for a while, oppa will be back as soon as possible," he gave a clear instruction to Ji Hyo who blankly obeyed to his request. The moment she was no longer observing his movement, Jong Kook immediately returned to the same shop that displayed the purple scarf. After bargaining for the item, he asked the seller to wrap it nicely and then he rushed off to find Ji Hyo. He hid the 'present' in his pocket, hoping that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter