Step 45: Decide For The Best

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary was anxious when Ji Hyo requested to meet up in private and not to inform Jong Kook about it. Nonetheless, he agreed to show up at the restaurant where she has reserved a table just for the two of them. Gary kept reminding himself to 'behave' in front of Ji Hyo - now that he already committed to another woman. However, he could not lie to himself that his heart still fluttered wildly the moment Ji Hyo arrived and greeted him with her beautiful smile. "Mianhaeyo oppa.. for asking you at such a last minute," she apologized once they have ordered food for dinner. Gary scratched his head to hide his shyness, "Gwaenchana. Oppa is glad to come. But.. this is not a date, right?"

 

She let out a small laugh, "You're still funny, oppa! Of course it's not since you and I already have a partner. Actually, the reason I'm calling you here because I need your help.. if possible."

"For you.. oppa will do the best. Just tell me, how can I help?"

"Your concert will be this Saturday, right?"

Gary nodded, "Waeyo? You want to make special appearance?"

"Ah ni oppa. Not me.. but Jong Kook."

"Omo.. jinjja? But hyung didn't say anything to me about it when we talked last Monday."

"Because it wasn't him who's asking. It's my personal request. I know how much he misses his music and live performance, so I'd like to give him a little surprise as our pre-wedding gift."

Gary was slightly jealous once he learnt the real reason for Ji Hyo to seek his help, "You're such a thoughtful girlfriend, Ji Hyo yah. No wonder men would easily fall for you. Jong Kook hyung is so lucky to have you as his future wife."

His statement made her blushed, "Aish oppa.. I'm sure your girlfriend is much better than me. Anyway, please keep this as our secret until the concert day itself. I will make sure that he'll come."

 

Since Gary has agreed to help, they went on to discuss the detailed part of their plan to get Jong Kook to perform live at the concert. Everything seemed to work well and they were very happy with the outcome. It was not a difficult wish to be granted as Gary has all the required resources and Ji Hyo was willing to fully sponsor the concert. They also managed to contact the musicians who used to play with Jong Kook at the club and get them to accompany his performance. "Gomawo, oppa. I really hope that we can make it happen," she smiled brightly as they concluded their discussion. Since the day she asked for Jong Kook to sacrifice his passion for music and involved professionally in the business world, she knew that her man has been longing for a chance to perform on stage just like he did before. Therefore Ji Hyo felt it would be the most memorable 'present' she could give to her man in order to prove her love for him.

 

When she was back at home from dinner with Gary, Ji Hyo was surprised by the presence of Jong Kook at her front yard. There was a big bouquet of fresh flowers in his hand which was obviously meant for her, so she happily accepted it with a smile and planted a soft kiss on his cheek to show her gratitude. "Gomawo, oppa. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter