Step 21: Convince Her

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary kept eying at Ji Hyo's tent. He couldn't stop wondering what was going on between the woman and Jong Kook, as the muscular man has been with her for almost 30 minutes. 'That's long enough if you ask me!' he scowled in his mind and pouted his lips. Eun Hye who saw Gary's odd behaviour simply blurted out her opinion, "Let those two work out their problems, Gary ssi. Otherwise, we might have to stay here for more that one night!". Joong Ki paused from shoving food into his mouth when he heard Eun Hye's response, "What do you mean by that? Are you saying that Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo noona are still in a fight? I didn't even notice that!"

 

"I bet you don't have a clue why we ended here too!" Gary mocked the pretty boy who innocently replied, "To save Ji Hyo noona from the evil Kim Woo Bin?". Gary shook his head in disbelieved. He pitied Joong Ki for not understanding the real intent of their older hyung, "Isn't it obvious? Jong Kook want us to 'help' him to get closer to Ji Hyo!". "Ah jinjja? Then what about us? Are we agreeing to back off now?" the pretty boy seemed a bit upset when Gary confirmed his assumption. He thought that by taking Ji Hyo with them for an outing will give the Unlucky Brothers an equal opportunity to work their charm on their dream girl, but now all his hopes are shattered into pieces.

 

As he wasn't happy that Eun Hye decided to ease the way for Jong Kook but not him or Joong Ki, Gary questioned her action in a serious manner, "Why can't you do the same for us, Eun Hye? What's the reason for you to choose Jong Kook hyung instead?". "I've been working for Ji Hyo for years now. She's not the type of woman who will bring in just any man into her place. So when she did that for Jong Kook oppa.. that's how I know that he's different than the other men who tried to get close to her," Eun Hye explained while enjoying her food.

 

Both Gary and Joong Ki were shocked to know that Jong Kook was already one step ahead from them. The muscular man has never informed that he had stayed at Ji Hyo's place - which was a big deal to the two Unlucky Brothers. Though they knew only one of them can be crowned as Ji Hyo's man, but to simply give up without even trying to win her heart is definitely not acceptable. "We still have tonight to try our luck, hyung. Hwaiting!" Joong Ki whispered to Gary and exchanged smiled with him. Gary nodded, and his mind began to think of a plan that will work for him.

 

At first he couldn't believe the words that she said, but after confirming for the third time Jong Kook was convinced that he wasn't dreaming. "Then please don't walk the aisle with a man that you don't love, Ji Hyo. Choose me instead.. cause I'm always ready to be yours," he caressed her cheek while pleading to the woman. Jong Kook slowly leaned forward to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter