Step 7: Game On!

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although he decided to go to the opposite direction, Gary couldn't help himself from wanting to know where the muscular man was taking her. It's not like he didn't trust his hyung, but he just wanted to ensure that Jong Kook wasn't going to take advantage on the situation. He secretly tailing behind Jong Kook's car, and caught by surprised when he saw them changing the direction and made a stop at a tourist spot. From afar, Gary could tell that the two of them seem to have a great time together as they walked side-by-side and happily browsing through the busy area.

 

"It can't be.. is Jong Kook hyung taking my Ji Hyo out for a date?" Gary was taken over by jealousy. He stepped out from his vehicle and began to spy on the couple just a few feets away. Seeing all the 'drama' between Jong Kook and Ji Hyo had really annoyed him, especially when he saw her wiping off the ice cream stain from Jong Kook's face. Gary almost broke his cover when he accidently shouted at the muscular man for grabbing the woman's wrist, but fortunately for him they were too far to hear his scream. "I can't believe that you cheated on our brotherhood! Geurae.. so the game is on!" Gary was now determined to compete for Ji Hyo's attention.

 

He immediately reached out his phone and contacted Jong Kook to distract their 'date'. The muscular man didn't want to answer his call at first, but soon he gave up when he continuously dialled his number. "Yaa Gary! Why are you calling me several times? Is there anything urgent?" Jong Kook seems to be irritated with his action. Ignoring the man's questions, Gary went straight to the point, "Hyung.. are you still with Ji Hyo? Can I talk to her for a second?". Gary was very upset when Jong Kook replied, "I've sent her home. I'm on my way to my house.. do you want me to tell her something?". It was obvious that Jong Kook was lying to him, but Gary pretended that he didn't know anything. "It's okay.. I wanted to tell her personally. Can I get her contact number?" he asked casually so that Jong Kook would not noticed his anger.

 

The moment he got Ji Hyo's number from him, Gary hurriedly returned to his car. But as he passed by Jong Kook's car, a naughty idea popped into his mind. After making sure that no one was watching, he flattened two of Jong Kook's tires to revenge for his white lie. Changing his earlier plan, Gary waited patiently in his own car for the two of them to return to their vehicle. He couldn't stop laughing as he saw the expression on Jong Kook's face as he looked at the flatten tires. "Now it's time for me to make a move," Gary said to himself while slowly driving ahead to pass by the couple.

 

He stopped his car right next to Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter