Step 1: Reunion

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Museun marieyo? She's getting married to who?!" Gary was shocked to hear the news from Jong Kook. It was strange at first for Jong Kook to contact him after 5 years of not seeing each other, but now he understood the very reason for his hyung to suddenly made that call. Jong Kook sounded very serious over the phone, "Are you invited too? Actually I don't want to go, but I don't have a choice here.. since Woo Bin is my step brother." "Ah yeah.. so have you told our little brother Joong Ki about this?" suddenly Gary reminisced about the latter member of the unlucky brothers, who's became the most successful person among them. Since he took over his parent's company, Joong Ki was too busy to catch up with his older brothers i.e. Jong Kook and Gary. Now that they knew about the wedding between Kim Woo Bin and their long-time crush - Ji Hyo, the two men found a strong reason for their reunion.

 

Hearing that name made Jong Kook felt really bad for forgetting his dongsaeng, "Aigoo.. I totally forgot about him! Is he using the same number?". "I think so, maybe you should ask him to meet us at our favourite cafe. Do you still remember where it is?" Gary suggested a place where they used to hang out as students. Jong Kook giggled as he recalled the good old days, "Of course! Who can forget that funny moment? Hahaha.. poor Joong Ki!". Gary knew that Jong Kook was referring to the scene where Joong Ki had to wear short pants and buy coffee for Woo Bin as a punishment for flirting with Ji Hyo in the library. It was the very first time they met Joong Ki - a new student at the university, who knew nothing about the 'rules' set by Kim Woo Bin for hoobaes.

 

"Geurae, I'll tell him about it.. but I'm not sure if he has time for us," Jong Kook was skeptical about the idea. After ended his conversation with Gary, Jong Kook dialled Joong Ki's number. The call was connected after the third beep, "Yoboseyo, is this Joong Ki?". The person on the line was very cheerful to hear his voice, "Omo.. Jong Kook hyung! How have you been?". "Nothing new about me. Waa.. you've been a very busy man now. Do you have time for girls?" Jong Kook teased his dongsaeng. Joong Ki laughed at his question, "I haven't found someone as good as my favourite noona. Too bad that I didn't get to ask her out.. otherwise she'll be my girlfriend by now." "Yaa! She's also our favourite, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter