Chapter 8

A Leap of Fate

 


As days gone by, you and Jinyoung became close with each other since you became friends with him again. You proved to yourself that you were not a y queenka now and you already stopped doing bad things to other students. Jinyoung believed that you really changed and he was so happy for you. One day, he brought you to your dorm so you could formally meet his close friends who's also your schoolmates. He went inside his dorm then you hesitated to go inside because his friends might just ignore you. So Jinyoung needed to pull you just for you to go inside. All his friends were on their living room and gave you an an why-is-she-here look on their face. You just hid behind Jinyoung. Exactly what you are thinking just before.

 

Hey. Bother to greet her? She's my visitor here.” As he pointed you.

 

But no one still greeted you. You felt very embarrassed so you just told Jinyoung...

 

Ah, Jinyoung. Since I saw now your dorm, I will now go home. Thanks for inviting me here.”

No, stay here first. Sit there first, I will just change clothes.”

 

So you followed him and just sit there. You still kept your head down and kinda nervous because of his friends, especially CNU who is your batchmate also. You wished that Jinyoung would come out quick because you really don't know what to do and the atmosphere wasn't good. At last, he went out of the room. Savior.

 

Hey, I'm up. Hey, you guys, still not greeting her.”

Oh, it's okay Jinyoung. I understand. Maybe they're just not in the mood.” You smiled but then..

Yes, we're not in the mood NOW.” Gongchan spilled.

 

You got scared on what Gongchan said and it feels like the ground is slowly eating you. Now you realized how bad you treated your co-students back then. You're getting the karma back.


 

GONG CHANSIK! You're being disrespectful. She's still older than you. Mind respecting her? This guy! You'll see later”

 

Because Jinyoung was pissed off on what his friends acted especially the maknae, he just decided to just go outside. When you went out of the dorm, you just remained silent. Jinyoung apologized in behalf of his friends. You kept your head down while walking. Then he looked at you and saw that you're crying.

 

Ji Eun! Ugh..Uljjima.”

Ah, it's nothing. I just got scared with Gongchan. I didn't know that he's angry like that to me. But it's okay. Don't worry.” You tried to smile at him and wiped your tears.

That kid. Ugh. Still, sorry. I will talk to him. Don't worry.”

No, don't talk to him about me. He might get angrier with me. It's okay.”

 

As you went out of the building, you saw a cake store. You went inside to buy a cake then put a card on it. You wrote...

 

To: CNU, Gongchan, Sandeul and Baro

Hi. Nice meeting you, guys. This is for you. Hope you like it. BTW, your dorm is very nice. That's all. :) From: Lee Ji Eun

 

You told Jinyoung to give it to them then you call a cab then went home. Jinyoung did what you told him. When he came in, he put the cake in front of his friends then he went inside his room and sleep. Sandeul get the cake and read the letter on it. They kinda felt guilty.

 

Gongchan, you're dead.” Sandeul teased even more.

Hyung. Stop making me guilty.” And there Gongchan got scared.

You should just shut your mouth.” CNU added.

We're all dead to Jinyoung hyung. What shall we do?” Baro worried.

Let's now sleep and just think of this tomorrow.”

 

They all went to sleep feeling guilty because of you. When you went home, you saw your mom. You just greeted her then went to your room to sleep.


 


 


 


 



 

Gongchan is so mean! Hahaha