Chapter 50

A Leap of Fate

 

Few days have passed. Jinyoung's parents gave out all the wedding invitations to Jinyoung when he woke up and told him to start distributing it. He was so shocked because they still continued finishing the invitation even though they knew that he was not in good terms with your before. What a great parents he has.

 

UMMA! Omo. The invitations? Yeppeuda. Wooooa! Thank a lot. I will call her now so we could start the distribution. This is so exciting. Ah no, I will just go to her house now.”

Okay. Take care, son.”

 

Then Jinyoung prepared himself then headed to your house. When he arrived there your mom was the one opened the door for him.

 

Oh, Jinyoung! Good Morning. Come in. Ji Eun is still asleep. Go, wake her up now., if you want.”

Good morning too, umma. Okay, I'll go upstairs now. Thank you!”

 

Jinyoung headed to your room and saw you sweetly sleeping. He smiled then sat beside you to wake you up. “Ji Eun. Wake up. Hey! Look who's here!” You just hid under the blanket not knowing that it was Jinyoung who's waking you up. Then he removed your blanket and whispered on your ears. “Wake up now, yeobo. This is your Jinyoung. Wake up now. We need to distribute the invitations.” You opened your eyes and you saw Jinyoung, you covered your sleepy face again with blanket and told him to go away. He was laughing on your priceless reaction then he told you his purpose on why he came to your house. You were suddenly got hyped on what he said but you were still hiding under the blanket. You then removed your blanket, kissed him on the cheek on quickly went out of your room to take a bath. Jinyoung's smile didn't fade after all.

 

As you were taking a bath, Jinyoung checked your closets, cabinets and everything then he saw all the letters he gave to you. He was so happy to see that and realized how much you treasure those. No one knew even your parents that you have a diary and Jinyoung saw that. Since you were not on the room, he read some of your diary entries. It was all about him. He read, “I miss Jinyoung so much.”, “I love Jinyoung.”, “I want to see him now.” After reading that, he felt like teasing you when he saw you. Then he saw your phone and took it. He looked through the photos and found some 4 new guys on. He wondered who is Hyunseong among those.  After you took a bath, you went back to your room and forgot that Jinyoung was staying there. You confidently went inside the room and locked it then you saw Jinyoung. Your body was just wrapped with a towel.

 

OMO! JINYOUNG GO OUT FIRST! UGH!” You screamed your heart out.

WHY?” And he screamed back.

 

His eyes were just glued on you and you shouted again. Then that was the only time he realized that he needed to go out of the room first. After you were dressed properly, you let him in again. Then you started fixing your hair and your face. Jinyoung was just looking at you all through out then he suddenly asked you something....


 

What does that Hyunseong looks like?”

Handsome!” You replied without thinking.

 

Then he suddenly threw a pillow at you causing your hair to get messy again. You were so pissed on what he just did. You sighed and just control yourself to not say anything to him. He kept on asking you but then you didn't respond to him. “Didn't you miss me?” Then Jinyoung gave you a back hug but then you refused.

 

Let's go now. There are so many invitations. Let's start with Da Eun, then our profs in WM, our friends, then your relatives then my relatives. Before we go home, let's go to the one who made our invitation because I need more invitations. Okay? C'mon.”

Are you mad because I threw you a pillow awhile ago? Sorry.”

Let's go now, Jinyoung. No time for dramas!”

 

You both bid goodbye to your mom then went inside his car. Jinyoung followed what you said about the distribution of invitation. You first went to Da Eun. She was so happy to see you back together. You gave the invitation to her then went to the WM University. Your professors were all shocked when they received the invitations. You were kinda embarrassed because of that but when they said that they're coming, you were the happiest. Then you went to your friends then to his relatives. His relatives kept on praising and giving you compliments. You didn't know how will you thank them and you never thought that they will also like you. You then headed to your relatives. Jinyoung felt nervous when you were on your way to your relatives.

 

You nervous?”

Are you still mad at me?”

What a random guy. No, I'm not. So are you nervous?” You giggled.

Yes, I am.” He softly gazed at you then back to the road.

Don't worry. They will just kill you after they knew that I'm getting married at a young age. They love me so much knowing that I'm the only child of my parents.”

You're not helping. Ugh.” He sighed.

 

When Jinyoung met your relatives, he felt kinda calmed because your relatives were really kind. They liked Jinyoung for you and you were happy for that. After you gave the invitation, you bid goodbye to them and Jinyoung also.  On your trip going to the invitation maker.

 

Why do we need to go there?”

As I told earlier. I will request for additional invitations.”

For whom?”

Hey. Let's just go to Jeongmin's dorm next time huh. Just keep those invitations. Or should I be the one to keep that?”

I'll be the one.”

 

Then you arrived on your destination. You went inside the shop to talk to the one who make your wedding invitation. She agreed to you request and you told the names of the invitation owners. You thanked her then Jinyoung brought you home.

 

Jinyoung! Take care. Message me when you got home. Ppyong!”

Thank you. I will go now. Bye. Good night!”

 

You waved as he went away then went inside your house to rest. That was a long day for you. When Jinyoung arrived home, he immediately texted you.

 

To: Lee Ji Eun

I love you. ♥

 

Then you replied...

 

To: Jung Jinyoung

LOOOOOOL. ♥♥♥ Sorry for being mad at you. :) I'll sleep now. Bye! I love---- Kkkkkk. :”>

 

Then he replied...

 

To: Lee Ji Eun

Unfair! Finish that statement or else I won't sleep. :/

 

Then you called Jinyoung just to say I love you then you immediately dropped the call before he talked. After that you were giggling like a child then shut eyes.