Chapter 25

A Leap of Fate

  


The next day you woke, prepared breakfast just the usual. While waiting for them to wake up, you cleaned the house and fixed everything because after breakfast, you'll gonna go home already. Feels like you don't want to go home yet but then you still need to do some important things too. When you're about to finish cleaning,y ou saw them coming downstairs one after the other.

 

Hey. Let's have breakfast now then pack your things up. We're going home.”

I don't want to, noona!” Gongchan winced like a cute kid.

Haha. Kyeopta, Gongchan. Maybe after our graduation or anytime. Don't worry, we could always go home, go here I mean.”

 

After breakfast, they packed their things up. Before leaving, you had picture taking of course. You set the camera timer for a group picture. Then the dongsaengdeul asked you and Jinyoung to have a picture together, of course you agreed. “Hey, Jinyoung. Wrap your arms around her!” CNU gave a great idea. “What for?” Then you hit Jinyoung on his chest. “You are so choosy.” You said and laughed. Then he suddenly wrapped his arms around you causing you to blush.

 

Started the trip, a lot of fun again with the guys. They kept on throwing jokes on each other which made you laugh like forever. Someone called you, it's Jeongmin.

 

Oh, Jeongmin-ah. Good morning. What can I do for you?”

The dinner.”

Yeah, yeah. When's that?”

Is it okay with you?”

Of course!”

Let's have dinner the day before our graduation. On our favorite restaurant at 8pm.”

Sounds great! Okay then. See you there. Ppyong, Jeongmin~~”

 

You ended the call then Baro asked who called you since they didn't heard what you two talked about because they were busy on their jokes.

 

It's Jeongmin. Inviting me to have dinner before graduation.”

You said yes?” Baro asked with a worried voice.

Of course. What should I say?”

No.”

What? Why no?”

You're with hyung now.”

Look at this kid. Don't think of this kind of things.”

What if I invite you for a dinner? Would you come?” Gongchan suddenly butted in.

Of course, I will. I shouldn't decline your precious offer, maknae!”

 

Your statement made Gongchan giggled and blushed. Everyone was laughing because of him. Jinyoung didn't comment on your statement. You glanced at him and smiled because of his annoyed face. At last, you're home. You thanked them for that wonderful trip then they continued to their dorm. At last, they also arrived at their dorm. They rested for a while.

 

Hyung. What will you do before graduation?” Sandeul asked Jinyoung.

Huh? Nothing. Just rest, of course. College years, so tough.”

I mean, to noona. You heard what Jeongmin wanted to do before grad,right?”

Nothing. She's not my girlfriend, Deullie, so she could do whatever she wanted. It's her life.”

Hyung, does noona like you back?”

We don't like each other okay! Sandeul, stop!~”

You're so bipolar, hyung! Ugh, I will just eat. Sometimes you're like a couple and sometimes you're like enemies. Ugh! I can't understand you. Fix your life, hyung!”

Shut up, Sandeul! Or just do the sprout dance but don't ask me of that kind of things.”

Hyung. You are just jealous. Hyung so slow! HAHAHAHAHAHA.” Baro added.

You'll gonna fail all your exams!”

HYUUUUNG!!!!!!!!!”

 

Jinyoung went inside the study room and continued composing the song,

 

*Can I finish this? Graduation is just few days ago. I haven't have a nice melody for this song, even the title. Ugh!!*