Chapter 48

A Leap of Fate

 

When you arrived at his house. You were the one who pressed the doorbell and talked to his mom.

 

Oh. Ji Eun-ssi. You came. Why? What's the worried look on your face?”

Jinyoung.”

 

Then his mom saw Jinyoung being carried by CNU. Mrs. Jung told him to go directly to his room and place Jinyoung on his bed. You and his mom followed them. “Boys, go down after huh. Ji Eun, stay here for awhile, I will just get a basin of cold water, towel and medicines.” You nodded to what his mom instructed. When the boys went down, you just stayed beside him. You were staring at him like forever then touched his face. *My yeobo is really handsome* Then his mom suddenly came inside so you kinda panicked and removed your hands on Jinyoung's face.

 

It's okay, Ji Eun. Here's the water, towel and medicines.“ She smiled on what cutesy she saw.

Clothes? Eh?”

Just get his clothes on the closet. Feel free to touch his things. It's okay. Thank you, Ji Eun. I will now talk to the boys downstairs first.”

Ah, Mrs. Jung! Please say thank you for me.”

Okay, no problem. Going down now.”

 

Mrs. Jung went down and started to talk to B1A4. They told them everything that happened. They even let her watch the videos taken awhile ago which you didn't know. She couldn't believe that her Jinyoung would really do that kind of things for the one he loves even though his very sick.

 

You know what? He told me this morning that he's okay and his temperature went back to normal. He even showed me the thermometer. He lied to us so we could let him go out. This guy. Very stubborn.”

Umma. Jinyoung hyung did everything so Ji Eun noona can accept him again.” Gongchan told Mrs. Jung.

So please don't cancel the wedding anymore.” Sandeul the duck added.

Shh. Relax guys. Of course, they need to talk to each other first.” CNU reminded them.

 

While you on his room, you first get new clothes on his closet. When you open his closet, you can't help but smile on what you saw on the back of the closet's door. It was all your pictures with him. He posted it there. Even your selca photos were posted there. Then you get his sleeping clothes on his closet. You went back to him then wake him up.

 

Jinyoung. Wake up for awhile. Change your clothes now.”

 

Then you guided Jinyoung going to the bathroom and waited for him until he's finished then guided him back to his bed. You gave his medicine to him then he went back to rest again. Then you removed his shirt and started to clean his upper body with the wet towel. After that, you put his sleeping clothe(top) to him while he's asleep. You also put the wet towel on his forehead then measure his body temperature through the thermometer. While on your house, your mom was worried because you weren't at home and it's already late. She tried to call you for so many times but you weren't answering her calls. Your mom was going crazy because of you. Then someone called her and thought that it was you so she suddenly answered it.

 

Ji Eun?” Your mom said on the other line.

Aniyo. This is Jinyoung's mom.”

Oh. Good evening, Mrs. Jung.”

I just want to tell that your daughter is here. Please stop worrying, she's in a good condition. She's just taking care of our Jinyoung. Sorry for letting you worry.”

She didn't m” essage me. What a relief. Thank you, Mrs. Jung. Please tell to take good care of herself and tell Jinyoung to get well soon.

Okay, then. Just tell it to her father. Goodbye. Thank you also.”

 

After Mrs. Jung called your mom, she checked the two of you on his room. To found out, you already fell asleep while taking care of Jinyoung. She called Jinyoung's dad and asked him to carry you and lay you on the bed beside Jinyoung. You were already in deep sleep that's why you didn't know that you're already beside Jinyoung. Then Mrs. Jung turned the lights off and went out. Hours passed and Jinyoung started to cough. You quickly woke up and wondered why you were sleeping beside him. You checked the time and it's time for Jinyoung to drink his medicine. He was freezing so you took out a jacket on his closet then woke him up.

 

Why?” He asked.

Time for medicine and wear this jacket now.”

 

Then Jinyoung followed you then you waited for him to fall asleep. When he fell asleep, you also slept beside him again while holding his hand.


 


 


 



 

Ji Eun is such a sweet girl. :"""> What can you say about the past chapters? Is it okay? please comment and subscribe! :)