Chapter 49

A Leap of Fate

 

The next day, Mrs. Jung went inside Jinyoung's room to bring their breakfast. You were still both asleep so she woke up her son. “Jinyoung. Wake up now. I will just leave your breakfast here, okay? See you later?” Then Jinyoung woke up and found out that you were still sleeping beside him. He stared you for some minutes. “Ahhh. Yeppeuda~~” Then this time, he woke you up. “Ji Eun, wake up now. Let's eat our breakfast in bed. Good morning!” He blew on your eye part then you slowly opened your eyes and saw Jinyoung. You were so shocked and fell of your balance so you fell on the floor from his bed and the blanket was wrapped around your body. You screamed not so loud and winced in pain.

 

Ji Eun, be careful. Woah!” Jinyoung quickly get up to help you.

Awww. Oh, Jinyoung! Are you okay now? Are you still sick?”

I should be the one to ask you that. You alright? Why are you so shocked upon seeing me?”

 

The breakfast was on the bed so you both sat opposite to each other. “You look like a sushi now.” You looked at yourself wrapped around by a blanket then you immediately put your hand on his forehead and found out that his fever had gone away.

 

Omo! You're okay now. You are not sick anymore.” You smiled a little.

Because I have a great nurse who took care of me.”

 

Blush, yes, you blushed on what he said then Jinyoung suddenly hugged you and his father suddenly popped out on your room. That was the most awkward moment for the two of you. His father caught you two hugging each other. Then you suddenly pushed Jinyoung away when you saw his dad. Embarrassment wanted to eat you up.

 

Too early for that. Eat your breakfast first.” He laughed the Mr. Jung went out of his room., you buried yourself under the blanket again. You felt so embarrassed on what just happened. Last night his mom caught you touching his face and now his dad caught you two hugging each other early in the morning. What a life. You just wanted to crawl and go out of their house. “Aigoo. My yeobo, you are such a cutie. Let's eat now before our food will get cold. Hey, come out of that blanket now or else I will kiss you.” After you heard what Jinyoung said, you immediately came out of the blanket. “Okay, let's eat now. Where's the food? C'mon Jinyoung. I'm hungry.” Jinyoung was forever laughing on what you did then he suddenly gave you a kiss on the cheek. Stealer!

 

YAH! You told me that you won't kiss me if I come out of that blanket.”

It's not a kiss.”

Byeontae!”

As if I haven't kiss you on your cheek before.”

BYEON-TAE! SHUT UP AND JUST EAT.”

 

You started eating the breakfast that was prepared by his mom. You caught Jinyoung staring at you and you wondered why so you also stared at him. Then he asked you something.

 

Did you really take care of me all through out of the night?”

Yes, I guess.”

Or you just slept? Kidding. I miss you.”

 

Then you suddenly got choked on that food that you were trying to swallow. Good thing, Jinyoung handed you the glass of milk and drank it.

 

Hey! What's wrong with you this morning huh?”

Let's go down now and I think I need to go home, Jinyoung. Aigoo!”

Let's stay here for a while, Ji Eun.“

 

You wondered why but it's just fine with you. Jinyoung went downstairs for a while to get something. When he came back, he played a video of something which you didn't know.

 

What's that?” You looked so clueless while he was smiling.

Just wait.”

 

You got shocked when the first footage of the video was played. It was the video of yesterday's mini concert. Starting from the time you went inside and left alone by Da Eun. You were so embarrassed because you didn't know that there were hidden cameras on the hall.

 

Stop that.” You begged.

No you watch!”

 

Then Jinyoung leaned his head on your shoulder as you watched the video of yesterday.

 

Sandeul's voice.”

Didn't you like my voice?” You can smell jealousy on the way he talked.

Hey! You know what? I met a guy few days ago. He's a co-trainee of Jeongmin and Youngmin. His voice is so great. I have a record of his cover of My Heart is Beating. As in, OMG. YAH! Why aren't you responding to my story?”

 

Jinyoung's eyebrows were already meeting. “Hey! Hey! Are you jealous?”, you asked. “YES I AM JEALOUS!”, and he answered that direct. You then grabbed a pillow, put it on Jinyoung lap and rested your head on it.

 

Hey. Even though I admire someone because of their talents, I will still choose you, no matter what.”

You foung somebody else.” He uttered.

Duh. At least when I met a guy, we're over at that time. How about you?”

You didn't know that every night I cry because of you.” Jinyoung shared.

I know that! Excuse me, my health was affected because of you. You want to see my medical records?”

Sorry.”

Sorry also.”

For what? You don't need to. You didn't do anything wrong. It is all my fault.”

I let you wait, Jinyoung.”

I deserved that. Its my consequence for hurting you.”

Oh my gosh Jinyoung! I miss you so much, Jung Jinyoung.”

 

Then his mom came in and said that your parents were downstairs. You told Mrs. Jung that you'll go down in a little while. You then fixed yourself then went downstairs. You greeted and bowed to them. Then you realized that you haven't told them that you stayed on Jinyoung's house last night. You were so nervous because they might get mad at you.

 

Seems like everything is back to normal, Ji Eun and Jinyoung.” You heard your dad said as you both made your way downstairs. You gulped. Then Jinyoung went near you, took your hand let them see that you were wearing the ring again that Jinyoung gave you. Both of your parents were so happy again because you're back on each other arms again.

 

Okay!! Let's start the preparation again tomorrow. Let's pursue everything that we planned!” Your mom announced.

You're right! And the house is safe again.” Mr. Jung added.

 

Then everybody laughed. After that you all went home. You guessed that that was the happiest moment of your life.


 


 


 



 

THE WEDDING WILL PUSH THROUGH! Yes!!!