Chapter 38

A Leap of Fate

 


Days have passed but still Jinyoung never failed to leave a bouquet of flowers in front of your house every morning. You find it sweet but still, you knew what he did to you. Supposed to be, your wedding will be four months to go but then something happened. Jinyoung was still paranoid because until now he didn't know what he needs to do for you to accept him again. Like what you always did every night, Jinyoung always cry every time he looks on his laptop's or phone's wallpaper.

 

One day, he sent a group message to B1A4.

 

To: CNU, Deullie, Baro and Channie

Hey guys. I've been depressed for so many weeks and you know the reason why. Let's meet later. Help me. We're friends, right? Let's meet at the dorm later. I'll be waiting for you. I need you, guys!

 

Jinyoung went first to their dorm of course He was like waiting forever for his friends to go there. He almost thought that they won't come. Suddenly, the door opened. They came. Jinyoung felt relieved when they see them. He greeted and everyone and there was Gongchan giving a death glare to Jinyoung. He asked Sandeul what happened to Gongchan.

 

Deullie, what's with maknae?”

So you're asking me that question? Obviously, it's because of what you did to our noona. You know Gongchan likes Ji Eun noona, right? We miss her so much. “

That's why I told you to come here and help me. If you miss her, what do you think I am feeling. I miss her the most. “

 

After Jinyoung talked to Sandeul he went to the maknae, Gongchan.

 

Maknae. “

I hate you hyung. How could you hurt her? I know you love that Miyeon but I didn't know that she's more special that my noona. You are so unfair. If I were you, I won't do that.”

Gongchan, stop that!!” CNU cut his talking because he's getting way beyond.

It's okay, CNU. He's right.”

 

Then they all stayed on the living room.

 

What should I do? I tried to talk to her but she really don't want. I couldn't force her because something worst might happen. What now?” Seems like Jinyoung will behaving a mental breakdown that time.

She's just not yet ready. She's really hurt.” CNU calmly said.

What should I do?! I really don't know now.”

We should make a plan that will make her realize how much you love her.” Baro suggested.

But how? It's kinda difficult.” Sandeul worried.

Gongchan, what can you suggest??”

Mini concert.” He quickly replied.

BRILLIANT IDEA, Channie! That would be perfect.” Everyone agreed while Jinyoung was still in deep thinking.

But how sure are you that she will watch our mini concert? She didn't want to see you, right? Even though you rolled on the floor in front of her, she won't come.” CNU's good point.

 

Jinyoung sighed. Gongchan's suggestion was very perfect but then how could he convinced you to watch. It was his another problem. Then B1A4 asked Jinyoung on what was he doing to get you again. Then he told them that he's sending a bouquet of flowers everyday with different message.

 

That's all hyung? You didn't show up?” Baro asked.

No.”

SLOW!!”

What? I'm trying my best here.” Jinyoung protested.

Ugh. Hyung, what's with your eyes? Why is it like that?”

As if you don't know what's happening to me every night.”

Hyung, tomorrow when you give the flowers with letter. Put a number there. Let's do the countdown to our mini concert. Of course she would be curious and clueless.” Sandeul's bright idea made Jinyoung smile a bit.

Then?”

Would you like to think? It's for you and Ji Eun, right?” CNU said with an annoyed voice.

I will compose a song again. OKAY!”

Okay. But how could we convince her?” The maknae asked.

I'll be the one to make a way. But guys. We will all sing. Guys help me. I'm begging you.”

We should start brainstorming now. The songs!”

Mini Concert on my birthday!” Jinyoung screamed.

 

Then they started to think of the possible songs that they will sing on their performance for you. It was really difficult because they need to choose the songs that you also wanted to hear and they should sing it properly. They also discussed what would be the flow of the concert and where it will be held. Jinyoung wanted Jeongmin and Youngmin to be there but then they couldn't because they were trainees. After like so many hours, they finished the flow of their mini concert and they already chose songs that you will surely like. After the discussion, they all went to their respective homes.


 


 


 



 

Mini concert? How do you find it guys? Please do comment. I love you. <3