Chapter 1

A Leap of Fate

 

Start of the second semester and probably your last semester in WM University.

 

You met up with your boyfriend, Lee Jeongmin, and the rest of your friends. Felt happy seeing all of them especially Jeongmin. Like the usual, students especially the lower batch, tried to avoid you because no one wanted to mess up with your group especially with you.

 

Hey, baby. You miss me?” As Jeongmin put his arms around you.

Too much self-confidence huh? Should I answer? Haha. Better remove your arms before everyone here gets envy with me.” You told your boyfie.

Don't you like PDA?” You saw him smirked and you just laughed at him.

Hey, guys. What did you do to your friend? He's acting weird again.” You told Youngmin and Da Eun.

 

As you were walking, one girl bumped into you and you're all like....

 

“ YAH! You blind? It's just the start of the sem and trying to mess up with me. Oh, is that you Bora? Long time no see.” You smirked as you recognized who's the girl who just bumped you.

Hi Ji Eun. Sorry.” That Bora said.

 

You just fakely smiled then continued walking. You frowned after Bora went away.

 

That girl. Ugh. Annoying.”

It's okay, baby. Want me to do something to her?”

“ OA man? Maybe next time? Kekekeke.”

Haha. Lee Ji eun, you're such a lovely brat. “ Da Eun said and of course, you took it as a compliment.

“ I know that. Kaja!”

 

You then arrived at you room. Even though you're a queenka and you have THAT attitude, you could still excel in all your subjects. That's why many students envy you. Even you sometimes ditch in class, you could still go with the lesson very well. Time passed really fast, so you were now dismissed. You went to your locker first to put on some of your things while waiting for Jeongmin. As you put put your things on your locker, you heard two girls talking at your back. You tried to listen to them and you found out that they were talking about you.

 

Hey, start of new sem again. Start of seeing that Ji Eun everyday. She's kinda annoying. Many students are scared of her because she's the queenka. Duh, is she the owner of this school? Her circle of friends always bullies other students since then.” You heard that Lee Shin student talked behind your back.

Ne, you're right. She's pretty, smart but her attitude. Can't say anything about that. I feel so pity to those students who got bullied or mistreated by them.” Joo Lee, her friend, added to that statement.

Someone should report them to the dean.”

You kidding, Lee Shin? Everyone's scared of them, right? So no one will dare to do that.”

Whatever.”

 

After you heard everything, you banged the door of your locker. In result, the two girls got shocked, They were more shocked to found out that it's you. You gave them a smile and a smirk. Then the two went away as quick as they could. You were so pissed off on what you just heard. Imagine, it's the first day then you already heard that kind of things about you. Then Jeongmin and your friends' classes were also finished.

 

Hey. Your girl looks pissed off.” Youngmin said to Jeongmin.

Ji eun? Gwaenchana? Did you wait for so long?” Da Eun asked but you didn't respond to any of them, then Jeongmin....

Hey, what happened to you? You look very pissed off? Wae? Yeobo?”

Ugh.”

 

You rolled eyes then you started to tell him everything you heard awhile ago. You're very angry but you were trying to control yourself because of Jeongmin and your friends.

 

Did you know those girls?” Jeongmin curiously asked you.

Ofcourse. That pabos. Lee Shin and Joo Lee. As if I will let that pass, they're wrong. Messing up with me? Fine! I 'll show them what they want. I will show them how annoying I am.”

Yah, calm down. Let me handle this for you. Guys, you know what to do huh.” He smirked and it simply means that he already had an idea what to do.

 

The next days, Jeongmin did his plan just like what you expected. They started to annoy those two girls who talked behind your back. Youngmin and Da Eun were also part of the plan while you, you were just relaxing there and waiting what will happen to those two.

 

Lee Shin and Joo Lee started to receive some blackmail letters. The two were more scared because as expected, they will be the target of your group. They regretted everything they said to you. Some of their classmates also were avoiding them because of what's happening. Your group did those things for some weeks until they got tired. You didn't regret on what Jeongmin did because for you, they deserved that.

 

Jeongmin-ah. Komawo! I love what you did.”

Anything for you. I love you.”

I love you too.”

Too much cheesiness. Let's go now, Kkkk.” Youngmin butted in and everyone laughed.