Chapter 29

A Leap of Fate

 


You woke up the next day feeling so hungry.

 

Hey, Jinyoung! Wake up now. Let's eat outside then go home. I'm hungry! Jung Jinyoung.”

Ugh. I want to sleep more. I haven't get enough sleep because of you.”

Huh? Okay then. I'll go home now. Before you leave checkthe locks huh. Bye!”


 

You then fixed yourself then went home leaving Jinyoung sleeping alone in the house. When you arrived on your home, you saw your mom and told you to eat breakfast. After that, your mom asked how are you and Jinyoung. You told her that you're okay then suddenly someone called. You answered it and heard that the guy was shouting on the other line.

 

YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?” Obviously, it's Jinyoung shouting on the other line.

Home, duh. You don't need to shout.”

What? You leave me here alone?”

Hey, I woke you up awhile ago because I wanted to eat outside then you told me that you want to sleep more so I told you that I will go home first.”

You should have forced me!”

Just go home.”

 

Jinyoung was very annoyed that morning because you left him alone. When he arrived home, his mom and dad were also not at home. “Aish! What kind of life is this!?!” He suddenly blurted out. He was like throwing tantrums just because you left him alone. So he called your mom on the phone and you didn't know about it.

 

Annyeong haseyo, umma!”

Jinyoung? How are you? How are you and Ji E?”

Umma. You know what she did to me?”

What? Tell me. Her meanness again, right?”

Ne! She left me alone at our house while I'm asleep. She went home first and when I woke up, I'm all alone. I was like a loner there.”

What? She left you there? That's why she went home very early.”

Ne, umma!”

Sorry, Jinyoung. I'm gonna talk to that girl. I'm gonna hung up now.”

 

Your mom ended the call and was like forever shouting your name. You got irritated and quickly went downstairs with an what-do-you-want face.

 

WHAT? You don't need to shout, umma! Why is everyone shouting at me?”

Lee Ji Eun. Could you please stop your meanness? This is too much!”

What did I do again?”

Why did you left Jinyoung alone on the house and go home all by yourself?”

How'd you know----Aish! That guy! Umma, believe me. I woke him up and told him that I wanted to eat with him outside but then he told me that he wanted to get enough sleep so I let him. What do you want me to do? Eat all by myself outside and go back there. Umma!”

You should have just forced him or just waited for him to wake up!!”

UMMA! Do you want me to starve? Srsly, umma! Who is your child? Me or that Jinyoung. How annoying that guy? Why did I accept his proposal?”

 

Then you went back to you room after that. Days have passed and you felt very relax because you didn't need to go to school everyday. You're free from stress. Da Eun and Youngmin also visited you on your house and you two had your bonding time. What a lovely life for you.

 

Hey. I should be one of the sponsors on your wedding huh.” Da Eun suggested.

If you want, you'll marry that Jung Jinyoung instead. Kidding, okay then. Partner up with Youngmin!” You laughed.

How about Jeongmin?

I don't know yet. Maybe.”

Are you excited?” Youngmin said with a teasing laugh,.

Ask it to yourself. Jo Youngmin, do you want to die now?”

That's why I'm asking. Maybe you are still unsure of that.”

Yah! What's your plan again? Jeongmin?”

LOOOOOOL! You're the one who opened that topic not me. I got you!”

JO YOUNGMIN, GO OUT!”

 

2 weeks have passed after your graduation then Jinyoung's mom called you. She told you that tomorrow you'll gonna find a good style for your wedding dress. You agreed then you also told your mom about it. She told you that she will accompany you.