Chapter 22

A Leap of Fate

 


The next day, you saw Jinyoung before going to the graduation rehearsal. Hey, Jung Jinyoung.” Jinyoung just ignored you. You didn't know why but then you realized what happened last night. You chose Gongchan over him that's why he's like that. You just laughed and tried to call him once. He still ignored you. Yeobo!” Then he finally looked at you and you just laughed. “ You're so funny. I know what to do when you're mad at me. Yeobo~~” “Whatever. Let's go inside now.” The rehearsals for graduation lasted until the last day of the final exams of the undergrad students. Gongchan was the most excited for the last day because of his hyung and noona's promise to him. Before Gongchan went to school on the last day...

 

HYUNG! Your promise, huh. Remind my noona.”

What promise?”

Bonding. On your house.”

Mwo? When did I say that? I couldn't remember Gongchan. Don't make stories.”

Hyung, but you----”

I'm just kidding. Okay, I'll tell her later.”

 

When Jinyoung and you met at the school, he told what Gongchan said while on their dorm.

 

Ji Eun~ Your promise to Gongchan, don't forget.”

Ofcourse! Where does he want to go? Mall? Trip? What?”

I told him that we'll stay on our house.”

Okay then. Did you tell your appa about this?”

Aniyo. I mean OUR house. The one we visited the last time.”

Oh I see! Okay. Tomorrow? Set! Tell them to pack their things that will be good for a week. I'll go to the grocery later.”

I'll pick you up later when you got home then let's go to the grocery together.”

Huh? No. I'll go straight to the grocery after our last rehearsal.”

So you'll gonna bring your robe and toga on the grocery?”

Oh, I forgot. Okay then. Later. Ppyong~~ Oh, wait can I invite my friends?”

 

Then Jinyoung gave you a look. Oh, okay. I won't.” Then you just kept your head down. You're a bit dismayed on Jinyoung's reaction but you understood him. You just went to Da Eun before the rehearsal started.

 

Gwaenchana?”

Huh? Ah ne.”

 

Then the last rehearsal started. It lasted for about 4 hours then after that, the togas and robes were distributed. Also the invitations were given to the students. You bid goodbye to your friends then went home. You rested for a while then Jinyoung arrived. You bid goodbye to your mom then went inside Jinyoung's car. You just greeted him then all through out the trip, you didn't talk to him. You then arrived to the mall where you'll gonna do grocery shopping. When you entered the store, he told you to wait for a while. When he came back, he bought ice creams for the two of you.

 

Here, sorry. You may now invite Jeongmin and your friends.”

Aniyo, it's okay. I know you don't want to, you're just being forced. It's okay. Let's finish this so we could start with the grocery.”

 

Jinyoung just sighed. After eating, you two went inside the grocery. Bought some snacks for one week. Find a meat shop so they will have something to grill. Bought some drinks, juices and banana milks. You also bought rice cakes, marshmallows and ramen. At last, all the things on the checklist were bought. Jinyoung brought you home after that. On the trip...

 

Ji Eun. Why aren't you talking to me? My conscience is killing me right now.”

Huh? I'm just not it the mood. Sorry. Yeo--- Jinyoung.”

Hey, hey! Let's not end the day like this. Sorry.”

It's really okay. I'm just really not in the mood, Jinyoung. Maybe, I'm just tired. Uh, yeah.”

 

When you got home, you packed your things for the vacation then fixed the groceries. When Jinyoung came back to his dorm, he told B1A4 to pack their things for tomorrow. They were all so excited especially Gongchan. After that they slept.