Chapter 17

A Leap of Fate

 


The next day you woke up, you wondered why you're already on the bed. As far as your brilliant memory is concern, you and Jinyoung fell asleep on the mat because of playing video games. You checked him on the mat but he's not there already. You didn't know if you'll go out of his room or wait for him to go back. So you just decided to go on the terrace for some fresh air. Sun is good today. At last he came back, you greeted him. He told you to go downstairs for breakfast and you just nodded. His parents were there also. Of course you greeted and bowed to them as a sign of respect.While you were eating, his dad said something to the two of you.

 

Ji Eun, Jinyoung. We'll visit the house we bought for the two of you later.”

Mwo?” You and Jinyoung said in chorus.

Appa! What's this again?”

Ah, excuse me, Mr. Jung. Can we just do it after our graduation?” You shyly suggested.

We already told your parents that we'll all visit there.”

We could cancel it anytime. It's just okay with my parents.”

No.”

Can I invite CNU also?”

Actually, they stayed there since last night.”

 

You two looked at each other after finding out that Jinyoung's clique was there already. No choice again for the two of you. Both of your parents were the one who's deciding for your future. You felt disappointed again. You just took a bath and use what Mrs. Jung gave you last night. After you prepared, you called your mom.

 

Umma! What's this again?! Didn't I told you that I don't want to?”

Ji Eun-ssi. Stop that. Everything is now fixed.”

You're always like this, umma. I should have just studied college in other country. I should have just stayed on the Philippines or Singapore when we had our vacation there.”

 

You ended the call feeling so annoyed. You just headed downstairs and stayed on the living room while everybody was preparing. When they were up, you all went to the house that they were talking about. You and Jinyoung weren't talking because of his parents. Arriving aat the said house amazed you because it's really pretty. Then you saw Gongchan there.

 

Gongchaaaan. Noona is here.” You called and waved at him. “Annyeong, noona. Wait, I'm coming!” He shouted back and you just laughe on how cutely he reacted. He rushed to you and told you that the house is really beautiful. You just agreed because no doubt, it is. While Jinyoung waited for CNU, Baro and Sandeul to come out.

 

Hey, hyung. Wazzup? Oh. Why are you with Ji Eun noona?” Sandeul asked. “She stayed on our house last night.” He replied. Then CNU hit Jinyoung's head after he said that. “Yah, nice joke. Lower your voice, Gongchan might hear that.” You looked at him puzzled.”YAH! Why need to hit me? I'm not joking, okay! She stayed in our house last night. Ask umma if you want proof.” Baro said, “But why?” Before Jinyoung told what happened last night, your parents arrived too. Jinyoung went first to your parents to greet them. “ Ah, Annyeong haseyo Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee.” Mr. Lee greeted him back. Oh, hi Jinyoung. Where's your parents? didn't bother to greet them because you were really annoyed. Instead, you held Jinyoung's wrist and pulled him away from your parents causing your parents to get shocked and frowned.

 

Yah why again? Why not greet your parents?” Then Jinyoung hit you again and this time, you were really pissed off. “WHY DO YOU NEED TO HIT ME AGAIN?!” You just left him alone and just joined Sandeul. Good thing, Sandeul is full of sense of humor so your anger went away. Jinyoung was supposed to be with you when you looked around the house since you're mad at him, Sandeul toured you. The rooms are very nice. The paint color is great. The place is great. But you suddenly thought that, the house was too big for the two of you. Then your parents and Jinyoung's parents told all of you that they were all the one who chose the place and the house. They bought the house last year. You and Jinyoung were shocked because they didn't know that they planned everything ahead of you for a long time. After some conversation and eating, you all went on the separate ways. You now joined your parents on going home but still you weren't talking to them. Jinyoung's parents also went home while him, he stayed there with his friends first. His friends were teasing him again.

 

Wait. You know what, we should make a group name since we've been together for yeaaaaars.” CNU blurted out.

Hyung is right. But, it's kinda hard?” Baro said.

I've been thinking about it for a long time. Wait, Baro, you're blood type is B, right? I'm A.” Jinyoung stated.

Me too!” Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU shared in chorus.

Jeongmal? Oh. Let's create from that. 1B then 4As. Uh, what do you think is a good name?”

B1..4.A..B..A..B1A4. I got it hyungdeul!!” The maknae shouted.

That's good. Let's give it a double meaning. Be The One, All For One!” Sandeul said and smiled so wide.

That's a nice name. So we're B1A4 now. Sounds like an idol group.” CNU added.

Cause we look like idols.” That made the group burst into laughter.

 

They all laughed on what Jinyoung said. It was a good bonding time for them. Then Sandeul took Jinyoung's phone. “Omona. Noona neomu yeppeo~~” Sandeul said with awe. Then the rest of B1A4 wondered why Sandeul suddenly said that then Jinyoung saw that his phone was on Sandeul so he grabbed it quickly. “ Jinyoung, hyung!!! May I see?” Gongchan asked for permission. “ Ah, noona neomu yeppeo~~ ♫ ♪ She looks like Yoon Bora of Sistar.” Sandeul said again and it's like he's drooling already.


 


 

Then they kept on asking why was his phone's wallpaper is you. He told you the truth that you were the one who set that but they won't believe him. They also asked him if he really likes you but Jinyoung didn't answer. He just blushed.

 

Hyung! Did you brought your laptop?” Gongchan asked.

“ I always brought my laptop everywhere. LOL. Get it on my bag.”

 

Then Gongchan get on laptop on his bag then went back to where they were staying. Baro transferred beside Gongchan so that he could also see what Gongchan will do on the laptop. Gongchan clicked the power button and after a few minutes..

 

WOAH! Sandeul hyung, CNU hyung! Come over and take a look!” CNU and Sandeul followed the two and they also laughed on what they saw. While Jinyoung was just busy playing with his phone, he didn't notice what the others where doing. Then CNU coughed fakely, enough to caught Jinyoung's attention. Wae? See, I lost on my -----------------” Jinyoung's talking was cut off when they turned the laptop to him. He forgot that he set his picture with you as the wallpaper.

 

I know you like her now, Jinyoung.” CNU said.

He likes noona since then, hyung.”

 

Jinyoung was dumbfounded because he he didn't know how will he react on what they saw. While Gongchan was still browsing on the webcam photos.

 

Waa, noona is really pretty. I wish I will be the one who'll gonna marry her.” Baro jealously said. Then Jinyoung gave Baro a death glare because of what he said. “Uh-oh. Someone is so obvious here.” Then they continued looking through the photos. The next batch of photos was Jinyoung with you. “Omo. They really look good together. See this pic, CNU hyung. Omo, this one too. Hyung leaning on noona's shoulder. Waaa, perfection.” The maknae couldn't contain his happiness seeing all those photos. Everyone agreed to Gongchan of course then Sandeul,

 

Hyung? What's with this next batch of photos? Did she cried here? What did you do to her?”

 

Jinyoung quickly thought for an answer. He ust said that you were sleepy at that time that's why you have that eyes. Good thing, they believed but then this maknae, the explorer, opened one of his hyung's social site. Then he saw a photo posted there with a caption of “My yeobo cried. :'( But it's not because of me, kkkkk. ♥~”

 

“ Hyung, read! It's weird.

 

Then Jinyoung looked also then he suddenly grabbed his laptop and turned it off. He told them that they should all go back to their dorm.”On their trip, Jinyoung fell asleep while playing on his phone. Then Sandeul took his phone again and suddenly an mms came. It's from Jinyoung's mom so he opened it. It was a picture of you two when you fell asleep on the mat last night. B1A4 tried to laugh silently so that Jinyoung couldn't hear what they were talking about.