Chapter 35

A Leap of Fate

 

Someone pressed the doorbell on your house, you haven't heard it because you're wearing your earphoneson. Your mom was the one who opened the door. To found out, it's Jinyoung. Of course, your mom let him inside. Jinyoung greeted your mom weakly.

 

Oh, Jinyoung. You want me to call Ji Eun now?”

Aniyo, umma. You're really the one I wanted to talk to.”

Huh? Okay. Go on, what's it Jinyoung?”

 

Then Jinyoung told your mom what really happened. He was stuttering the whole time. Jinyoung started to cry on the middle of his explanation. Your mom was very speechless as he explained what's happening. Then your mom slapped Jinyoung as hard as she could. He wasn't shocked because he knew that he deserved it.

 

How dare you Jinyoung!!!?” Your mom scolded him, she was really mad.

Umma, slapped me as long as you want! But I'm really sorry.”

Don't call me like that! Jinyoung, why? What did our Ji Eun do to you to hurt her like that?”

 

Jinyoung couldn't answer and just kept his head down. He was expecting it.

 

We trusted you and you know how glad we are when you proposed to her and she accepted it. But why? Jinyoung why?”

Umma! Sorry.”

Ji Eun is sick right now. She didn't eat anything since yesterday and I'm very clueless why she is acting like that. You know that she didn't usually share her problems to us that's why I'm really worried. I was shocked when she suddenly started making resume and searched for job openings since I told her to find a job after the wedding or a year after. I heard a sound from her room just a while ago and asked her what's that. She told me that she just accidentally dropped her phone. I know she lied. I know you were the one calling and I know she threw her phone. You know that she's kinda mean, Jinyoung. But....”

 

It breaks Jinyoung's heart the most. Until now, he didn't know why he did that to you. Then he suddenly heard the words that he really didn't like to hear. His world suddenly crashed. “ I will call your umma now and cancel your wedding! There's no way for this.” Jinyoung knelt on the floor and begging to your mom to not do it.

 

Umma, no! Please. Don't do that. I'm begging you. I really want to marry her, I really want Ji Eun. I love her so much and I'm willing to do everything. Umma, please don't cancel it. I will fix it, I promise. I will die if you do that. Umma, please. I'm begging you. Please! Let me fix this. I really love her, believe me. I will wait for her until the day that she will accept me again. I really want to marry her. She's my life, umma. She's my everything and I can't live without her. Umma, please. No.”

Jinyoung, just go now. Please.”

 

Jinyoung had no choice but to go out of the house. He's so depressed and didn't know where to go that night. He didn't want to go home with that kind of situation. He then called CNU and asked if he could sleep there. He agreed and Jinyoung went to CNU's house. While on your house, your mom wanted to talk to you but then when she checked you on your room, you're already sleeping. She sat on your bed and your hair.

 

Ji Eun, darling. I'm really sorry. It's all our fault that's why you're like this. We didn't think of your feelings. We forced you to follow our plan. We set your future without consulting you. I'm really sorry. We're really sorry. For now on, you are now free to do what you really want. But, just go back to the normal Ji Eun again. Sorry, daughter. “ She started crying and she felt so sad for you.

 

Then your mom went out of the room and slept since your dad was on a trip and didn't go home that night. Jinyoung reached CNU's house late at night. Then Jinyoung called his dad and told him that he won't go home that night. As if his parents could do something so they just let him. He stayed on CNU's room while CNU went down to get some snacks downstairs. When he came back, he saw Jinyoung staring on his phone the whole time. 

 

You miss her, right?”

I am so stupid!”

Yes, you are. I asked the two of you, right? I thought everything is fine.”

“”What shall I do? I want to talk to her but there's no way. She's sick because of me. She even didn't answer my calls.”

There's always a way to everything, Jinyoung.”

 

Jinyoung sighed.


 


 


 


 



 

Is it too boring? I wish it's not. Sorry, guys!