Chapter 27

A Leap of Fate

 


Graduation day. Your mom woke you up and told you to take a bath already because the make up artist she hired will be there in a few minutes. You get up on your bed and followed her. While you were taking a bath..

 

*Wait, it's my birthday today and no one greets me. They forget it because of my graduation. Woah. What kind of people are they?Tss*

 

You just tried to hide your disappointment since graduation is also important for you. While Jinyoung was on his home and his mom was also helping him to prepare. His mom couldn't believe that his son will graduate later. She's very proud of him.

 

My gosh, Jinyoung! You're gonna graduate in awhile. I can't believe it. You don't know how happy I am for you.”

Thank you, umma. It's all because of you and appa. It's all for you!”

 

When you're finished preparing, you then wore the dress that your mom bought for you then the heels also. You get the invitations and everything, the toga and the robe. But your mom was more excited than you. You headed inside the car where your dad was waiting. You then arrived on WM Graduation Hall. You saw Da Eun, Youngmin and Jeongmin then you dragged all of them to your parents.

 

Umma, Appa. Remember them, Da Eun, Youngmin and Jeongmin?”

Ne! Annyeong haseyo. Congratulations in advance.” Your mom smiled to your friends.

I remember them especially this guy.” Your dad said as he poinetd out Jeonmin.

Annyeong haseyo, Mr and Mrs. Lee. It's so nice to see you again.” Jeongmin shyly said.

Aigoo. This guy!”

 

All of them laughed while Jeongmin was a little bit embarrassed. While Jinyoung met up with the rest of B1A4 when they reached the hall. The boys greeted his parents and his parents gave a congratulations in advance to CNU. Then all the graduating students went to their respective seats already. Your parents and Jinyoung's parents sat next to each other to support their children. Proud parents, obviously. Beside them were Gongchan, Sandeul and Baro.

 

The graduation rights started, all the students looked good with their toga and robes. Giving of the diplomas and special awards started also. You were so nervous with no reason. Then Jinyoung was now called, you were so happy seeing him on stage and receiving the laude award. His smile was so precious when he received his diploma. Then Youngmin was called, next was Da Eun then Jeongmin.

 

Lee Ji Eun to receive her award as Laude~~”

 

You were so nervous as you walk through the stage but still you kept a very pretty smile on your face. You then received your diploma and award and felt proud of yourself. You faced the audience and tried to find Jinyoung. As you saw him smiling at you, you then smiled and gave your last bow to the audience and to your professors. As you went back from your seat, Jinyoung congratulated you and you congratulated him also. All the diplomas were given. You all sang your university hymn, Alma mater song and a special song. After that you threw all your togas in the air. All the WM students were the happiest at that time.

 

Once again congratulations to the graduates of WM University. May you all have a better future.” ahead of you.”

 

Yes, you're now a graduate of WM University. You hugged Da Eun very tight. You couldn't believe that you all surpassed the college life. You were just talking to Youngmin, Jeongmin and Da Eun when suddenly Jinyoung held your hands then intertwined his fingers with yours. You got shocked then he dragged you somewhere.

 

Hey. Wait! Where are we going? YAH!”