Chapter 12

A Leap of Fate

 


Start of the week again. Classes. Jinyoung went to school with CNU. When they entered their room, he saw Jeongmin inside. He didn't know why he is inside their room since he's not his blockmate on any subjects he's taking. Jeongmin gave him a smirk then went out of the room. Then suddenly everyone in the class was looking at Jinyoung. He just ignored it and so as CNU. Maybe this is what you are telling him. On the breaktime, some people were avoiding Jinyoung and he found out that Jeongmin spread an issue that Jinyoung punched him with no reason. Since Jeongmin is a kingka and good-looking, his fan-girls got mad at him too.

 

Days gone by and many issues are still popping out about Jinyoung. You became worried about him. That's why you were constantly checking and texting him if he's just okay. You also asked Gongchan, CNU, Sandeul and Baro if Jinyoung is acting different or not. You felt calmed whenever you heard that he's okay. The truth is he's really not okay and he even told his friends not to tell you what's happening to him and between Jeongmin. Jinyoung is receiving constant threats but he was just trying to ignore it but sometimes he felt very irritated on it.


 

Weeks had passed, Jinyoung couldn't take what's happening.

 

Sh*bal. This is so childish. Sending threats to me? Ugh. Why not face me? He is so childish!!” He slammed the table so hard because of too much piss.

Relax. Just ignore him. Hey, remember that we're graduating students now and you can't do any offense inside the campus if you don't want to be kicked out.”

 

One day after Gongchan was dismissed, he went to CNU and Jinyoung's room to wait for them because he wanted to go home together with them. Their class wasn't finished so he just peek in on the window. You also decided to go there at the same time to also check him.

 

Hey, Gongchan!” You greeted him the moment you saw him looking at the room.

Oh. Ah, Hi Noona!”

Hello. Uh, where is your Jinyoung hyung? I will just tell him something. Is his class finish already?”

Their class was just about to finish but.... hyung is not in his room. I wonder where he is.”

Huh? Wait. Lemme check dongsaeng.” He moved a little bit so you can peek in too.

 

You then check and you only saw CNU.

 

Huh. Where is he? Only CNU is present. How weird.”

Let's wait for CNU hyung to finish his class and asked him where Jinyoung hyung is.”

 

You waited until his class was finished then he went out quickly when he saw you and Gongchan.

 

CNU, Where's Jinyoung?” You asked him.

He didn't attend our last class. I don't know why.”

Huh? Then where is hyung?!”

Ah, maybe I know where he is. I will go now.” You bid goodbye to them.

Okay, We'll gonna go home. Wait, I will get your number so I can update you if you didn't find Jinyoung or whatever.”

 

You gave him your number then went to the park where you used to meet Jinyoung. It's at the back part of your university. He's not there. You tried to text him, no answer. You tried to call him, still no answer. You kinda get worried and panicked. You decided to call Jeongmin, but even him he's not answering his phone. Little did you know, when Jinyoung skipped his last class he called Jeongmin to meet at the tunnel just near WM University. Of course, Jeongmin went there.

 

Yah. Lee Jeongmin. You are the most stupid childish person I ever met. You keep on sending me threats. Why not just come and face me?”

Mworago? What did you just said? Stupid? Childish?”

Do you want me to repeat what I just said?”

I told you, Jung Jinyoung, you messed up with the wrong person.”

 

Jinyoung punched Jeongmin again.

 

You almost did that stupid things to me for weeks and you think I'm scared? No way, man.”

You're not scared now but let's see later.” He smirked at Jinyoung and it only means that his plans will work in any little while. While you, you were still trying to call Jinyoung and Jeongmin. You tried not to think that something bad might happened to Jinyoung but you couldn't at that moment. You have no choice but to call Youngmin to ask where is Jeongmin. Good thing he knew where he is, he told you that he went to the tunnel near WM. You wondered why but then you just went out of WM since it's getting dark also. Then someone sent you a message, you checked it first and stayed infront of WM in a while.

 

From: Unrecognized number

Ji Eun-ssi. CNU here. I just wanna ask if you're with Jinyoung because his dongsaengdeul are finding him now. He's not answering his phone.

 

You just pretended that you're with him.

 

To: CNU

Ne, I'm with him. He haven't noticed that you were calling. But he's just okay don't worry.

 

You then headed to the tunnel which Youngmin told you. You wanted to creep out because it's very dark there. No choice, you need to shout Jeongmin's name louder and louder. “Jeongmin-ah. Lee Jeongmin. You here? Jeongmin-ah.” You suddenly heard a low voice of a man crying in pain. You wanted to back off because you got more scared after hearing that. Then your phone ringed, you were like a scared cat there because you almost freak out.

 

Yeo-yeo-boseyo?”

Ji Eun-ssi. You scared now?” Jeongmin was the one who's calling.

Where are---

Awww, stop it. What did I do to you? Stop it. No. Aww. Ji Eun-ssi, I'm at the tunnel near WM. Help! Awwwww! Ji Eun----

You: Hey, Lee Jeongmin. Jeongmin-ah. What's happening? Gwaenchana?”Jeongmin-ah, answer me. Hey.”

 

You were about to cry on what you just heard. Of course, even though Jeongmin hurt you, you still care for him. You tried to be brave then walked going to the tunnel. You kept on saying his name and hoping that nothing happened to him. When you still couldn't find him, youshouted his name since you couldn't see through the dark that much. Someone called your name and you thought it was Jeongmin.

 

Jeongmin-ah, is that you? Jeongmin. It's me Ji-Eun.”

 

But it's really Jinyoung.

 

Ji Eun. J-ji eun. Help---