Chapter 23

A Leap of Fate

 

Your mom woke you up the next day because you haven't finished preparing what you need for the later trip. You kinda panicked when you heard that. You took a bath first and eat breakfast then continued preparing. You checked first your personal things then arranged what you bought last night. Good thing your mom helped you in everything. At last, you're done! Ready to go. The B1A4 came to fetch you. You bid goodbye to your mom then the boys helped you put your things on the van. Ready to go.

 

Noona. You sit beside me.” Gongchan sugested. “Of course!” You smiled at him and was about to take your seat when Jinyoung complained. “No! Ji Eun sit beside me.” You narrowed your eyes to Jinyoung and got a bit annoyed. So childish. “Shhhhhhh. You two sit beside me.” Then the trip started. Good thing. There was a driver. Jinyoung, you and Gongchan on the middle. Then CNU, Baro and Sandeul at the back. The trip was full of fun and you all sing along with different songs being played. You fell asleep causing your head to fall on Gongchan's shoulder. And there was this Jinyoung who transferred your head so you'll gonna lean on his shoulder.

 

This guy! I didn't know what he wants.” CNU whispered to Baro and Sandeul. The two just laugehd on what their hyung said. After an hour and a half, you arrived on your house. You carried out all your things then put it inside the house. You were all very tired from the trip but you're really excited because having a bonding time with them is a new experience. You knew that everything will be fun. The rest of the guys went upstairs to fix their things while you and Jinyoung roamed together around the house. You started from the living room.

 

Hey. Let's put our grad pics here, let's hang it on the wall. And also our diplomas. What do you think?” You looked at Jinyoung who's just smiling. “Hmm. Nice idea but what if let's just put or diplomas on the bedroom.” You suggested and he thought that it's a good idea. Good start. After that you proceeded to the dining table, kitchen, bedrooms upstairs then went down to check the outside. “Hey, let's swim later. Wait. I wonder why our parents bought this BIG house for us. Hello, we're only 2. They want us to play hide and seek. Haha.” You told Jinyoung. I don't know to them. Okay, let's swim later. Let's check them again why are they not going down yet.”

 

When you two headed upstairs to check them, all of them were already in deep sleep. Wow. Since it's already evening, you didn't bother to wake them up and just let them rest. Jinyoung suggested to have a dinner beside the pool with you only. As if you have a choise so you agreed, headed downstairs and went to the kitchen to cook. Jinyoung helped you of course. While cooking, someone called you. It was Jeongmin, he invited you to have a dinner with him tomorrow. You said you would love to but then you're not going home for a week so you just said next time. At last, you were finished cooking so you prepared everything beside the pool. After that, you told Jinyoung that you will just change clothes since he already changed his clothes a while ago.

 

Hey, faster! I'm already hungry.” He said when he sawing you walking towards the side of the pool.

Who told you to wait for me, Jung Jinyoung? Hahaha.”

 

Then you started eating dinner beside the pool. The weather that evening is very good, seems like it's cooperating with your mood that time.

 

Is it delicious?” You asked Jinyoung.

No.”

Fudge! Then don't eat it. Don't force yourself. I put poison on the part that you'll eat.” You quickly grabbed the fork that he's using and rolled eyes.

Just kidding.”

I'm not kidding!”

 

You then planned something to Jinyoung. A smirked was formed on your lips and changed mood into a sweet girl.Jinyoung. Could you give me a hug? I have so many problems now.” You said and and gave him your puppy eyes. Then Jinyoung went near you and when he was about to hug you, you then quickly pushed him towards the pool. You were endlessly laughing and you didn't noticed that he already came out of the pool that fast. He suddenly carried you and planned to throw you on the pool too.

 

Wait. Hey, Jinyoung. Don't. Please. Hey, sorry. Jinyouunggg.”

 

But still he threw you on the pool causing you to shout so loud. Little did you know that CNU and Sandeul were watching you from the windows on the second floor. From their point of view, you two really look like a couple. When Jinyoung threw you on the pool, he went in the pool also. You had some little conversations and you found out that Jinyoung has a lot of sense of humor. When you two came out of the pool, Jinyoung asked again to have a selca with you. You're still dripping wet but you go on. 1-2-3-click, set as wallpaper again.

 

Yah! This time, you're really the one who set that as your phone's wall paper. Haha. Let's go inside now. It's very cold. Let's sleep.”

Together?” Your eyes widened on what he said, you quickly cup a water on the pool and splashed it on his face.

Byeontae!!”

 

You then headed upstairs to shower while Jinyoung used the bathroom on the first floor. After that, you then decided to sleep alone on one of the bedroom upstairs. Jinyoung went to your room first.

 

Goodnight. Gonna sleep here alone? You're not scared?”

I'm scared now because I saw your face. Feels like I don't want to sleep now. Aigoo.”

Really? That's why when you were scared on because of the heavy rain, you called ME.”

 

Your cheeks turned like tomatoes. Then you threw him a pillow and it hit his head. You're forever laughing. Sweet revenge. YAH! Why did you throw that pillow to me? I know your weakness. I will tickle you until tomorrow.” You crawled going to the other side of the bed when you saw Jinyoung approaching. “No, Jinyoung! Sorry again. Ugh! YAH!!” Then you suddenly fell from the bed so he became worried because you're not yet getting up. He thought that you fainted after you fall but the truth was you just pretended to to faint so he won't tickle you. He then carried you back to your bed and went out of the room. You tried not to laugh until he get out. Finally, shut eyes.