Chapter 24

A Leap of Fate

 


When you woke up, you checked the guys' room if someone was already awake but there was none. So you just went downstairs and prepared their breakfast. You also took out the banana milks from the fridge then waited for them to wake up. Good thing that the house is complete so you won't be bored. You watched on the telly first while waiting. At last, they were all awake, you greeted them. They were all like woah-ed.

 

WAE?”

We're not just used to this. Every morning, we need to wait like forever to eat breakfast.” Sandeul said,

Well, I'm gonna spoil you for a week. C'mon kids, eat now. Drink those banana milks huh!” They all laughed and you just smiled at them too.

NE, noona!” The maknae answered with excitement.

 

There are 6 chairs available so you take one beside Jinyoung. While eating, they planned on what activities they will do for this week on the house. They planned to transformed the living room into a noraebang one day, then go to mall, swim and whatever. You did that for a week. Whatever they want, you just go with the flow. Anyways. Being with them is just really fun. You have so much fun and bonding time. You wished that that week would not end because you were all so happy and not minding anything else. They let you know more about B1A4, their attitudes, their hobbies and how they got together and became best of friends.

 

On the last day of staying on the house, you just decided to have a talk all through out the night on the boys' room.

 

Hey! You all should come to our graduation huh. Cheer for me, for your CNU hyung and Jinyoung hyung. Haha.”

Ofcourse, noona!” The dongsaengdeul said in chorus.

Good! I'm one of the laudes also. Just so you know.”

Chinja? Woah! My noona is very pretty and smart.” Gongchan suddenly gave you a hug and there was Jinyoung who quickly pulled Gongchan away from you.

YAH! She can't breathe! Let go! Okay?”

You are just envy, hyung. Noona, give him a hug so he won't be jealous of our maknae.” Baro teased.

 

Without further ado, you then gave Jinyoung a hug and the rest of the guys saw him blushed although he tried to hide it. Then everyone laughed because of Jinyoung. The atmosphere became so serious all of a sudden. CNU raised a topic that made you feel a little bit awkward around them.

 

Jinyoung, Ji Eun. What's your plan now?” CNU suddenly asked the two of you.

Plan? For what?” Actually, you didn't know what is he talking about.

You know what I mean, Ji Eun. You should.”

 

The two of your remained quiet because you didn't know what to answer when you finally realized what CNU is asking. Their dongsaengdeul were expecting you and Jinyoung for an answer, of course.

 

Hey, What now?” CNU bragged the two of you again.

Are you a couple now?? Tell us. C'mon!” Sandeul nudged his Jinyoung hyung.”

Did you like each other now?” CNU, one more time.

 

You two still remained quiet again and just kept your heads down.

 

Or you two were just being blown away by your parents' decision for the two of you? Hey. Answer me. You should have you decision. Time is running, guys!”

What?”

 

You always hated this moment when someone is pressuring you to decide on something. You always tend to cry with that situation and that happened again. And yes, you cried as you tried to think and decide. It's hard and complicated but you tried to explain your side.

 

“ You know what CNU? I really do not know what's happening to me, to us? I really didn't know what kind of relationship we have. It's very difficult, CNU. I do not know how will I decide or should I still decide because my parents already have decided for me, for us. And I really don't know if I already accepted my fate or what. I really don't know. I really don't know.” Tears couldn't stop running out from your precious eyes. While Jinyoung was just listening to your explanation, he wanted to cry because he's also on a difficult situation like you. He could also feel what you are feeling at that time but then Jinyoung had a plan.

 

You, Jinyoung?”

I have my plan.”

 

You just remained silent and over-think of so many things then you accidentally fell asleep on the boys' room. All the boys fell asleep also except for Jinyoung. So he carried you to your bed then stayed beside you for a while.I have plan for the two of us. Don't worry. Don't be pressured. You have me.” Then he went back to their room and sleep.