Chapter 13

A Leap of Fate

 


Ji Eun..” You heard the guy call you almost out of breath.

 

You then checked who it is. It's not Jeongmin's voice though then...

 

JINYOUNG!!” You rushed to him and panicked when you saw his condition. You didn't know what to do or who should you call. The bruises, the wounds, the weak Jinyoung lying infront of you. What to do?

 

What happened to you? Omo. Can you walk? No, no. You can't. Ugh, Eotteohke? What shall I do? Jinyoung! Hey. Yah! Jung Jinyoung! JUNG JINYOUNG.” You tried not to panic but you really couldn't keep calm. You tried not to cry but ugh, you really don't know what to do. You then called your dad wishing that he's still at the office just near WM.

 

Appa! Appa! You still on the office?”

Ne, Mianhae. I'm going home now, sweetie.”

Appa! Please go the tunnel near our school. As in now, appa. Please.”

Hey, what's happen----”

 

You dropped the call then check Jinyoung again. You really don't know what to do. You know that Jeongmin was the one who did it to Jinyoung. You were very mad but then you just thought of Jinyoung's condition. You lifted his head and rested it on your lap. You gently tap his cheek for him to keep awake.

 

Hey, Jinyoung, Stay awake until Appa came huh. Don't rest yet please. I'm scared. It's so dark here. Why does appa took so long? Jinyoung! Hey, gwaenchana? Yah!!”

 

Then your appa found you. Finally.

 

“ Appa! Here. Help! Let's bring Jinyoung home first.”

 

Your dad got shocked but then he didn't waste anytime so hei carried him inside the car. You also went in then let his head rest on your lap. Your dad asked you what happened to the two of you but you just told him that you will just tell it to him when you got home. You're very worried to Jinyoung.

 

At last, you arrived home. You told your dad to bring Jinyoung on your room. You went inside your dad and your mom..

 

“ Oh, you're here now. Huh? Omo. What happened to Jinyoung?”

I'll handle this umma. Let's just talk tomorrow. I'm not going to school too. Sorry.”

 

You left your mom dumbfounded on what you said. You just get a basin of water, towel and a shirt from your dad. You also get the medicine kit. You proceeded to your room, removed his shirt then started wiping his body with water. After you cleaned his body, you put your dad's shirt on him. Then put some ointments on his wounds and bruises. You tried to wake him up because he needed to drink a pain reliever medicine. After that, you stared at him and..

 

Sorry, Jinyoung-ssi. I told you that you should have not done that. You didn't know what Jeongmin could do if you tried to mess up with him. Look, what happen to you. But it's my fault, so I'm really sorry. Get well. Let's not attend class tomorrow. You should rest. Goodnight.”

 

You then held his hand in a while. You just decided to sleep on the couch in your room since he's sleeping on your bed.

 

While on their dorm...

 

Why is hyung not here?” Sandeul asked everyone because he's worried too.

She's with Ji Eun awhile ago but it's too late. He should be here, right?” CNU replied.

Maybe he's on his way home already.” Baro said to calm them.

But maybe he's on noona's house. On the second though, he doesn't like to stay there because of that marriage thing.”

Maybe he realized something. Maybe he's really there. Let's just think that way for now.”

He's not answering his phone until now. Okay, I will just eat.” The duck said.

“ Pig!!” As usual, Baro .

 

Then they went to sleep after, also thinking that Jinyoung was on his home.


 


 



 

The caring Ji Eun is heeeere! ♥