Chapter 53

A Leap of Fate

 

Jinyoung arrived at your house and immediately saw your mom. He greeted her and told him to go directly to your room since you were still preparing for yourself. He asked for your dad but your mom told that your dad was already asleep because he was too tired from work. That was the only time when Jinyoung went upstairs to check you. He knocked three times and waited for you to open the door because he might be mistaken as a erted boyfriend again by you. Minutes have passed and the door was not yet opened. He then turned the knob and opened the door in a slow movement. He peeked in and saw you sleeping already. Feeling so annoyed because of you, he banged the door causing you to get up. 

 

I TOLD YOU NOT TO SLEEP!” He shouted.

I'm really tired, Jinyoung. Sorry. I'll get up now.” You said in a low voice.

What? Oh. I'm sorry. Okay, just sleep first. I will just carry you inside the car when it's already midnight. Sorry. I'll go down first to put your things in the car.” He ended up smiling.

 

Jinyoung carried out your things to the car trunk and waited until the midnight. When the midnight came, he went to your room again, carried you and laid you on the backseat so your sleeping won't be disturbed. He asked for a blanket to your mom and finally bid goodbye to them. He told them that he's bringing you to Jeju Island for the photoshoot. When you two arrived at the airport, he woke you up. You were shocked on why you're there but then he told you to just follow him and don't ask any questions. You were really sleepy at that time so you just ignored everything. When the plane landed, he woke you up and.

 

Welcome to Jeju!” Your heard him say and your eyes widened and couldn't wait to go down to check if he's just fooling you. But no, it's really Hello Jeju Island. You quickly gave Jinyoung a tight hugged then he said that everyone knew the place of the photoshoot except you. You slightly punched him in the chest then continued on where you'll gonna stay. When you arrived at the hotel, you both rested.

 

It's already 5 am, the make-up artist went to your room to tell that they need to start fixing you. Before the sunrise, Jinyoung and you were already prepared. The photographers told you to follow them. Jinyoung kept on saying how pretty you are on the white dress that you were wearing. The photoshoot already started and both of you were so excited. The view is so great and you had so many nice shots during the sunrise. You didn't get tired and even told the photographers that you could take pictures non-stop until the night. Jinyoung just covered your lips because you were so hyper and he feels so embarrassed to the photographers.

 

You look so good together just looking on the shots I have.” The photographer said. You both blushed because of that. You loved the fact that people saw the two of you as a good couple even though you didn't show so much skinship to everyone. The photoshoot continued, the photographer asked Jinyoung to carry you, to hug you, to kiss you on the cheeks, to hold your fingers, to look at each other and everything. Those moments were true and so precious for the two of you. At least, you had the opportunities to do those things. You all rested to have lunch. He brought you to an open restaurant and good thing that the weather cooperated with the photoshoot.  As you two were waiting for your orders, you were just looking around on your seat and smiling. He asked you why because Jinyoung is really a curious guy since then.

 

Why?”

What if Jeongmin is with me right now, not you? How should I imagine that? It would still be perfect like this.” You smiled.

 

Jinyoung was just looking at you. You also stared at him and gave your eyesmile but then he didn't react. You bet that your Jinyoung was jealous again on what you said. You called him yeobo then at last, he talked to you again. You laughed because that technique was still effective to him.

 

YAH! You really know my weakness huh.” He insisted.

Ofcourse! But you, you don't know my weakness.” You smirked.

Fudge! I'm forever discovering it, Lee Ji Eun. Tell me now.”

 

He begged but you just smiled because he didn't know that your only weakness is him that's why you felt like dying when you broke up with him. You accidentally said “pabo” to him because of what you were thinking. Back to photoshoot again, you changed your dress into another precious dress and there was Jinyoung again who still kept on saying how beautiful you are. The photographers asked the two of you to do some poses again, sweet poses. You tend to laugh while looking at Jinyoung. That photoshoot was fun because they made you feel confident and comfortable all through out the photoshoot. The photographers waited for the sunset to do the final part of the photoshoot. You were more excited to that. You kept on praising the photographers on their brilliant ideas. They told you to go that certain area and behind that was the sunset. 

 

Okay, Jinyoung kissed Ji Eun now. This will be a multiple shots, huh. Okay, 1-2-3.” Then Jinyoung kissed you on the cheek then the photographer stopped capturing and you two wondered why. “No, Jinyoung. Kiss her on the lips!” You accidentally said, “NOOO.” The photographer got shocked and Jinyoung also of course on what you reacted.

 

Haven't you two kissed?”

We already kissed back then.”

So, why Ji Eun? What's wrong?”

Ah, I don't feel like. Uhm... If that happens, it will really be our first kiss after we're back to each other arms.” You nervously said.

But why?” Jinyoung couldn't understand you.

The time you proposed to me? It's not counted anymore because you cheated on me.”

YAH! Past is past! You want everyone to know my mistake?” He seemed hurt on what you said.

Sorry, Ah, sir. Can we just fake the kiss? Just take the photos before our lips meet. Please?”

Ah, you say so. That's a great idea also and you just do the kiss on the wedding. Okay, then.”

 

Then the photoshoot continued. Jinyoung was a bit pissed on what you did but he just tried to hide it since you two were having the photoshoot. At last it was done. You thanked the photographers and make-up artists non-stop because it was really a great experience.  You two went back on your room and Jinyoung told you to changed in your swimming clothes. You then followed him and felt that Jinyoung wasn't in the mood again and concluded that your technique won't be effective this time so you just remained quiet. You gave his robe to him and he didn't say anything. You both went to the infinity pool and the view was still great. The lights were perfect for that night. There were also no people at that place. What a perfect spot for the two of you. Jinyoung sat beside the pool and put his feet on the pool and enjoyed the view while you, you get drinks on the counter. After that, you sat beside Jinyoung and gave him the drink. Still not talking to you and you didn't know what to do. You just swam for you to think of how will you make up to him then he also swam. You thought that he's okay already but then he just stayed on the other side of the pool, stood in the pool and looked far away. You then went beside him.

 

Sorry.” You said softly as you leaned on his shoulder.

I'm so embarrassed a while ago, you should have just said other excuse, not that. I'm trying to forget that.” He sighed.

Sorry. I just can't control my meanness sometimes. I'm really sorry.”

 

Jinyoung just remained quiet and you couldn't feel comfortable because you two were not still okay.

 

You really didn't know my weakness, Jinyoung? It's very obvious.” You suddenly said.

Why? What do you mean? Why don't you tell me?

Why don't you know? It's you.”

Me?”

Yeah. It's you. My only weakness is you. That's why when you met Miyeon, my heart is tearing apart. That's why I cried every night because I didn't know what should I do. When I broke up with you, that's the reason why I told you that I'm really in deep pain. You are my weakness Jinyoung and always remember that.”

 

Jinyoung immediately hugged you after you said that. He felt that he's luckier than you because he have you. He has the sweetest girlfriend, fiancee, friend and everything that no one has. You didn't know why but you started to cry when he hugged you. You were crying non-stop without a reason. He hugged you tighter and you cried harder. “You're crying again. You're always crying because of me. Stop now. I feel so guilty. I love you so much, Ji Eun. I'm super excited for our wedding. Stop now. Let's go back to the room now and rest. Hey! Stop crying now.”

 

You then went back to your room and rested. The next morning, you packed your things up because your going back to Seoul. You didn't want to leave yet but then you had no choice so Jinyoung just said that you two will go back here next time. You then went to the airport, waited for the plane to board then you're back to Seoul again. He get his car again and drove you home. You thanked him non-stop until he headed to his home.  When Jinyoung arrived at their house, he just rested for awhile then went out again to meet B1A4. When they met, they kept on asking what happened to Jeju trip and your photoshoot.

 

HYUNG! I'm so envious. You should have told me and come with you.” Gongchan bragged to his Jinyoung hyung.

YAH! It's a couple trip.” CNU told Gongchan.

Hyung! What did you do besides the photoshoot?” Sandeul grinned.

Hyung, did you?” Baro even added to the teasing.

YAH! You're polluting our maknae's mind!”

So?” CNU said.

Byeon-tae! Of course not. We just did what we need to do but it was fun though. The place is so perfect, to tell you.” He just smiled.


 


 


 



 

JEJU ISLAND <3


 

What do you think of this chapter?:">