Chapter 4

A Leap of Fate

 


Days have passed. You started to avoid Da Eun, Youngmin and of course Jeongmin. You're very hurt on what he did to you. You couldn't believe that he would do it to you. Whenever you saw him on school, it seems like what happened is just nothing to him. He even looked happier without you. You felt that your heart was being stabbed by him. You tried to get over him but you know that you couldn't do it in just a snap. You kept yourself busy. Those people who tried to be friend with you, you tried to accept them. Still, so many people hated you. You understood them. You then remembered what you dad told you before, attitude is very important also.

 

You became friends with Bora, Lee Shin and Joo Lee after all. You couldn't believe it but you were happy with them. Jinyoung and his friends also noticed your sudden changes.

 

What's with that girl? Changing suddenly? Is she bipolar or what?” Baro asked his Jinyoung hyung but he didn't reply on what Baro said.

I noticed that she didn't join the other queenkas and kingkas.” CNU stated.

Jinyoung hyung? Want to tell something.” Gongchan asked.

Mollayo. That's better than joining them. Her friends were kinda bad influence to her.”

“ The great defender is here again. Uh-oh.” Sandeul said as he leaned on the couch.

 

On the middle of the week. When you got home from school, your mom and dad talked to you. You all stayed on the living room to talk.

 

You'll gonna meet your childhood friend this weekend.” Your mom said.

You know what. I saw our picture on my room last week . Umma, appa? It's been a long time since I haven't seen him and Ie ven forgot his name. All I know is his surname, Jung, right?”

“ Don't worry. You'll gonna meet him again. He is your yeobo, right?” Your dad teased and you just laughed.

Aish. Yeobo? That was a long time ago. Umma, I don't like to go out this weekend. Aish.”

This mean girl. Yah, you have no choice. You'll be meeting your future husband?” Your mom warned you.

MWO? MWORAGO?!?!? I BET YOU'RE JUST JOKING. UMMA~~”

Your umma and I are not joking. We have started on arranging everything

Appa? Wae? What everything are you talking about!!?? I haven't seen him for a long time and, of course, we don't know each other now. You don't even tell it to me before you prepared for it. Appa, umma!!!”

Everything will be alright, Ji Eun.” Your mom patted your back.

Umma. Did that guy knew about this also?”

No.” They both shook their heads.

Appa! Appaaaaa. Wae are you doing this to me?”

We already planned this before.”

I will now sleep. Night. Ugh!!!”

 

While on Jinyoung's house. His appa and umma called him and his friends to go home. Baro, Sandeul, CNU and Gongchan greeted the Jungs. They greeted back and told them to stay on the living room.

 

Jinyoung. On saturday, you'll be meeting a girl.” Mr. Jung told his son.

Mwo? Blind date? What the. What's this foolness?”

No. It's not a blind date, dear.” Mrs. Jung said.

Huh? I can't understand, umma. What are you talking about?”

You're meeting up with your future wife.”

 

The four laughed on what Mr. Jung said but then Jinyoung gave them a death glare so they stopped.

 

Nice joke, huh. Are you alright? I haven't graduated yet and now you're thinking of my marriage. Woah, wow.”

It's your childhood friend. You used to call each other as yeobo, right?” Mrs. Jung reminded.

Yeah, yeah. But I forgot everything about her.”

Yah! Maybe, she's pretty. Go now, Jinyoung.” CNU butted in.

“ Shikeurreo, Hyung!! I want to meet her but....... Umma! Not that way.”

It's okay hyung. That would be exciting, right?” Sandeul added as he laughed even more.

YAH! If you like it then let's just exchange places. You marry that girl and I'm gonna live your life.”

The reason why you don't want to meet that girl is because you like someone else. That queenka, right?” Gongchan explained.

Hyung. Once again, I'm warning you, huh.” Baro is forever warning Jinyoung about you.

Whatever you say but I tell you she's really what you think. Umma, I'm gonna get a girlfriend tomorrow so I won't be meeting that girl. Aish. Let's go back to our dorm. Annyeong umma and appa.*bows*”

 

You were both thinking of that arranged marriage on your sleep. You were both annoyed on what your parents told you.


 


 



 

Is it exciting? I wish~~ ♥