Chapter 51

A Leap of Fate

 

Days have passed and the invitation maker contacted you that she already finished the additional invitation. Good thing that you're going out that day for the food tasting and cake selection so you could get the invitations also. You then prepared yourself then went to your schedule that day. You told Jinyoung that you'll just meet him at the restaurant because you need to go somewhere first. When you got the invitation, you then headed to the restaurant where Jinyoung was staying. You were late and you kinda felt bad because you let Jinyoung waited again. When you arrived, you immediately started the food tasting and good thing, it finished earlier. The dishes, desserts and everything were all good. The cake selection was done also. You felt that everything was so perfect.  After that, you have now the time to talk to Jinyoung and explained why you're late.

 

Jinyoung. Sorry for what happened awhile ago, sorry for being late. I didn't mean to.”

Where have you been?” He asked in a slight angry voice.

I just get the invitations.”

Why you didn't told me so I could bring you there?”

I just don't want to disturb you. Sorry.”

It's okay. So where do you plan to give those invitations? Let's go there now.”

 

You went inside Jinyoung's car and told him to go to Jeongmin's dorm. On your trip, you called Jeongmin to tell that you're going there and there was this jealous Jinyoung.

 

Set your phone on lousdpeaker.”

Why? What?”

Just set it or else we won't go there!”

Can I have privacy?”

I SAID, SET IT ON LOUDSPEAKER!”

You don't need to shout.”

 

Then he gave you his death glare and you have no choice but to follow what he said. He's kinda scary, to be honest. You then called Jeongmin.

 

Hello?”

Jeongmin! Ji Eun here.”

JI EUN. How are--- YAH! Can't you see I'm talking to someone on MY phone.”

BORA NOONA! This is Minwoo.”

Omo. My maknae. How are you? Noona is going there. I'll be there in a while. Wait for me huh.” You laughed on the sudden grabbing of Minwoo.

Really, noona? Okay! I'm excited. Hyunseong hyung is waiting for you.”

Really? Okay then. Gonna hung up. See you in a while.”

 

You then ended the call and there was Jinyoung looking at you.

 

HEY! Look at the road not at me. You want us to die?”

Bora.” Jinyoung laughed.

Why? Didn't I look like her? Okay then. She's prettier than me, I know. Psh.” You rolled eyes and looked on the other side.

Why are they calling you Bora?”

Because they say that I look like her.”

And the maknae?”

Minwoo? He's the cutest thing on earth.”

Gongchan will kill you if he knew about this.”

Minwoo is younger than Gongchan. He doesn't need to worry, okay. And please, I love the fact that they call me Bora. I feel special.”

Hyunseong?”

YAH! You drive first. Don't worry, you'll meet them all. Okay?”

 

Then you finally arrived at their dorm, you pressed the doorbell. And waited for someone to open the door. It was Donghyun.

 

Donghyun Oppa! Annyeong haseyo.” You greeted him.

Bora! Ppyong! Haha. Come in!”

 

You and Jinyoung went inside their dorm. Jinyoung was feeling awkward at that time because he has no idea who are they except for Jeongmin and Youngmin. Minwoo rushed to you and greeted you with his eyesmile. You greeted him back cheerfully. He told everyone to stay on the living room.

 

Hi guys! I miss you. Wait, lemme introduce you my.....”

Brother?” Minwoo guessed.

I'm an only child. He is my----..”

Hi everyone. I'm Jung Jinyoung. Ji Eun's fiance. Nice meeting you all. I'm Youngmin and Jeongmin's batchmate also.” Then Jinyoung put his arms around you after introducing himself.

 

All of them were shocked especially Hyunseong.

 

Yes. Jinyoung is my fiance. The reason why I am here is to give you your invitations for my wedding, Hope you come. I'm expecting you to be there.”

Bora is getting married? Too young.”

Long story, oppa!”

Don't tell me you're-----------”

Noo! It'not what you think. I'm not. Don't worry. I'm a good girl.”

Phew. I just thought.”

Congratulations, Jinyoung and Ji Eun!”

Congrats panda and Jinyoung.”

Thank you, Jeongmin. You really helped me a lot. Thanks also, Youngmin.”

 

Then they had a little conversation but Hyunseong remained quiet all through out the time.

 

Hyunseong is so quiet again.” You noticed.

I smell something.....” Kwangmin was about to say something but his twin bro stopped him.

Shut up, Kwangmin! Not now.”

 

After that, you already bid goodbye to them. You promised them that you'll visit them soon with Da Eun next time. They were expecting it. You bowed to them and went away. When you went away, Hyunseong talked to Jeongmin.

 

Jeongmin.”

I know what you will say, hyung.”

How come?”

I just know. It's about Ji Eun. You like her, right?”

How'd you know? I didn't know that she's getting married. I am expecting....”

It's okay, hyung! There are other girls there that are not yet taken. Don't worry. But the truth, Ji Eun is still my ideal girl. She's perfect for me. I still love her but I know where I should stand so hyung you should also know where to stand.”

I know that. It's that, I just never met someone like her.”

Get over, hyung! Let's just find the right one for us. LET'S JUST DEBUT FIRST!!”

 

While on your trip, Jinyoung told you that he didn't want to go home first. It's just okay for you. He told you that he wanted to go to their house and you quickly agreed to where he wanted to go. You fell asleep on your trip. You even didn't notice that he left you on the car sleeping while he bought food to eat on your house. At last, you arrived at your house so he woke you up. You then went inside the house, feeling a little bit dizzy in result, you immediately sat on the couch. You felt like having a fever but you just ignored it.

 

You want to sleep more? Let's just eat the food later.”

No, no. I'm just okay. I'm just tired of the trip.”

Don't get sick huh.” Jinyoung softly said. Then Jinyoung let your head rested on his lap then he massaged your head. You just close your eyes and you felt relaxed. After that, you felt good so you told him that you two could now eat the food he bought. While eating, “You really love to be called as Bora?” You smiled, ”Ah, yeah? I dunno but I really feel so special.” Jinyoung said, “Really? “ You nodded, “Yes. You didn't call me Bora even just once. Didn't I look like her?” And he shook his head it means no. You just pouted and frowned. Out of all the guys that she's expecting to say that she looks like Bora, Jinyoung wasn't included there.

 

You're mad at me again? I feel like a bad boyfriend here. Heyyy. Talk to me. Okay, the reason why I don't want you to call Bora is because I just like you the way you are. You don't look like anybody because you're the only Ji Eun. So please, don't be mad at me? Sorry.”

 

You just went out and sit beside the pool with your feet on the water. He followed you and sat beside you. “ Let's just spend the night here, huh.” You nodded.

 

Aren't you nervous?” You asked him seriously.

Nervous? Where?”

Our wedding.”

 

He then offered his hand to you and you gave yours. He then pulled you up to stand then he hugged you. “Yes, I am nervous of course but whenever I remember that the girl that I will marry is you, my nervousness will go away.” You then hugged back Jinyoung tighter and buried your face on his chest. After some minutes, you went inside your house then go upstairs to the bedroom. He told you that he will sleep beside you so he could take care of you if something happened. You two laid down on the bed then Jinyoung pulled and hugged you. That's one of the sweetest thing that Jinyoung did to you. He let you feel so safe at that time. Then you fell asleep.

 

 

 


Somoeone is jealous because of Hyunseong! Hahaha. Too lovely~~