Chapter 52

A Leap of Fate

 

Next morning, Jinyoung woke up still hugging you. He attempted to get out of bed but then you didn't let him. He smiled then hugged you tighter. As he hugged you, he felt that your body is hot. He put his hand on your forehead and discovered that you had fever at that time and crying. He woke you up to check if you're just okay. “Ji Eun. Ji Eun. What do you feel? Tell me. You want to go home now? I told you. You're not dizzy because of our trip, it's because you'll be having a fever.” You just didn't respond because you're really not feeling well. Wanted to rest on the bed for the whole day. Then you said, “Jinyoung, you go home now. I will just stay here for awhile until my fever will be gone. Go on.” He frowned, “Are you crazy?! You want me to leave you all alone in this house and you're sick. Hey. I will go out in awhile to buy you food then we'll go home after. Just stay here. Don't be stubborn! See, we're really meant for each other. After me, you're the one who's sick right now. Woah!”Then Jinyoung went out to buy food and when he came back, you were already on the living room. He rushed to you and asked if you're okay again.

 

HEY! You're really so stubborn. I told you to just stay on the room. What if something happen again? What if you slip again? “

Jinyoung, Let's go home. I need umma.”

Yes, yes. I will bring you home in a while.”

 

Then Jinyoung fed you first then after you headed to your home. On your trip, Jinyoung told you to just sit on the back so if you feel like lying down, you could. But then you said that you wanted to sit beside him. He had no choice.

 

Jinyoung, when we got home later, just leave me to my mom. Jut go home after.”

Huh? No, I will take care of you.”

I just need some rest. Don't worry. And I don't like someone to see me when I'm sick. Please.”

 

Then Jinyoung just did not respond and continued driving. You already fell asleep so Jinyoung put your seatbelt on. When you arrived at your house, good thing, you were already awake. Jinyoung led you out of the car then you opened the door of your house and saw your mom.

 

Umma. She's sick. “

Omo. Please bring her in her room, Jinyoung.”

 

Then your mom followed you. Jinyoung told your mom what you told him on the trip.

 

Umma, I want to take care of her.”

Of course, I will let you but what if she gets mad at you again?”

Okay. Can I just call and call you so I can be updated to her?” He frowned.

Oh sure sure.”

 

Jinyoung hesitated to go home but then you gave him a look. Scared and obedient, he went out of the house and bid goodbye to the both of you. You rested and slept.

 

Wow. I thought you doesn't have the plan to go home anymore. So what's with you?” His dad asked Jinyoung.

Oh. Ah, Appa. Ah, sorry for not calling you. We stayed at our house last night.”

We? Who?”

Ji Eun.”

 

Then his dad gave him a suspicious look and there was this defensive Jinyoung who kept on explaining to his dad even though his dad didn't gave a comment yet on his statement. What an obvious guy!

 

Few weeks have passed and it's just a month to go before your wedding. Of course, you're getting nervous and nervous because you didn't know what might happened on that special day of your life. Your parents told you that you should visit again the church and the venue for your reception. You should also check everything again so that everything would be prepared on the day. You went to Jinyoung's house to tell him everything. You two made a schedule until the day of your wedding. You set your activity for that day, check everything for the wedding. And for the next day is your photoshoot on a very nice place. You were the most excited because the place that you decided for the photoshoot is really great. Jinyoung felt so contented just seeing you so happy while planning and making a schedule.

 

After making the schedule, they started their activity for that day. They went to the church again to check if everything was fine. They met up with the organizers and learned that everything was already prepared. Their next destination was the reception venue. Just like what Da Eun said, it's a garden reception. When they arrived there, you were like a kid playing happily on a playground. You kept on taking photos and let Jinyoung strike a pose which he had no choice but to follow you. After that you went to a corner and paused in a while causing Jinyoung to wonder. He then gave you a back hug and asked what you were doing. You faced him and gave him a sweet hug also.

 

I'm just praying for everything to be well and I'm also praying for a good weather. Thanking God for giving you to me and for letting us plan this kind of things TOGETHER. I will tell you something. I will tell this for only the first time.”

What? You'll gonna tell me how lucky you are to have me in your life? Kidding! You might get mad at me again.” He laughed at his own joke.

Yes. I'm very lucky to have you. You are so perfect, Jinyoung. Just to tell you.”

 

Jinyoung felt heaven after hearing that. Feels like butterflies were flying around you and Jinyoung's smile didn't fade. After that, they went to the restaurant that will cater on their wedding, then to the bakeshop. Good thing, everything was doing fine. Their last destination was to get the dresses for their photoshoot tomorrow. After their schedule, he brought your home. On the trip.

 

When you got home. You should start preparing huh. We will leave at the midnight later and go to the photoshoot venue.”

Okay. But where is it?”

You will just know. Ah, we need to leave at midnight so that when we arrived there, we still have the time to rest and sleep. When we wake up, the photographers and make-up artists will be there for us. Okay?”

Okay then! Wish I will not get sleepy before midnight!”

Oh my gosh! Okay okay! After I prepared everything later, I will immediately go to your house so you won't get sleep before midnight. Oh, bring swimsuits huh.” He lol-ed.

 

You then arrived home and bid goodbye to him as if you won't see each other later. You packed your things when you went inside your room and your mom helped you. She even gave you medicines for your trip. Just like what you did, Jinyoung immediately packed his things then bid goodbye to his parents right after he finished packing.

 

Why are you in a rush?” Mrs. Jung asked him.

Because my stubborn fiancee will have a tendency to sleep before midnight. That girl can't wait too long.”

It just means that you should not let a girl wait. Haha. Okay, take care. Take care of Ji Eun also.”

Be a good boy!!”

Ne.”

 

He bowed and bid goodbye to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Stubborn fiancee? kkkk. Poor, Ji Eun! Where do you think they will go? :>