Chapter 7

A Leap of Fate

 


Start of the week again. Doing your same old routine. Wow, boring. You still not in mood to talk to your parents. You went to school, listen to your professor, answer exercises. Boring. Breaktime, you just roam around your campus then went to the park again. Little did you know Jinyoung was also there when he's nto with his clique. You sat on the kiosk then buried your face on the table. Someone sat beside you then tapped your shoulder. You just ignored it. Then Jinyoung suddenly talked...

 

I can't believe that it's you.” You raise your head to check who it was. You just slightly smiled.

 

I can't believe also. Imagine, we used to call each other yeobo. But I can't still accept, why us? I mean why our parents need to do this to us.”

Even me, I don't want to go home because of that, I just stayed on our dorm.”

“ Even me, I'm not talking to them. Ugh, it's getting on my nerve, Jinyoung. I should not brea-- I'm getting crazier.”

You regret breaking up with Jeongmin, right? Because if you're with Jeongmin until now you could contradict to your parents' decision.”

I don't know.” You said as tears started to form on the side of your eyes again.

“ Hey, hey. Don't cry. Remember when we're still kids, I used to fight those boys who will tease you. You want me to do it to Jeongmin?”

 

He smiled like an angel to you. You laughed on what Jinyoung remembered. At least, there's someone who could still comfort you.

 

Can we be friends again? But please don't think that I'm doing this because I have no friends now.”

Ofcourse, not. Okay, friends. Jinyoung – Ji Eun.”

Your friends don't like me, right? Especially, Gongchan.”

Like what I told you, they just don't know you. Just be yourself, I know you're good even though you kicked me last weekend.”

Mian.”

 

You walked back to your room with him before your next class begin. Then Jeongmin saw you, he then gave you a smirk. You avoided him as long as you can.

 

Wait, Ji Eun-ssi! Can I have your number?” Jinyoung said before you completely enter your room.

 

You gave it to him then went inside your room again. You were kinda bothered on what Jinyoung told you about Jeongmin plus you saw Jeongmin awhile ago. You suddenly thought what if you really didn't break up with him, will those things still happen. You were now confused. You went home after class, study your lessons, eat then sleep. What a nice life for you. 


 


 


 



 

I'm dying Jinyoung, OMO!