Chapter 36

A Leap of Fate

 

Your mom waited for your dad to be home days after talking to you. She really wanted to have a soul talk with you. She couldn't take seeing you like that. Your mom heard you cry every night and she could do nothing. At last her dad came back home. You greeted your dad and after that, your mom told you to stay on your room first because they needed to talk about an important thing. It's all about you, obviously. You then followed what they said.

 

Your mom told everything to your dad. Starting from your changing behavior and up to the time when Jinyoung came to your house. Your dad was so angry after your mom explained everything. He wanted to punch Jinyoung for hurting his one and only daughter. At some point, your dad was guilty because they realized that they made a wrong decision. A decision to have an arranged marriage for their one and only daughter. They realized that you were not experiencing your right for your future. They wanted to blame everything to Jinyoung but they knew that they did wrong also. Your parents called you to go downstairs and talk to them. Nervousness wanted to eat you up as you walk downstairs.

 

Ji Eun. Sorry.” Your heard your dad said as you made your seat between them.

Huh? For what? You didn't do anything wrong to me. Why sorry?”

From now on, you can do everything you want for your future. You'll be the one to decide and everything and we're just here to support you.” Your mom added.

 

You got shocked and asked yourself why they suddenly told those kind of things to you. You thought that they already knew what really happened.

 

Umma, Appa?”

Starting from now, tell me when you have problems.” You gazed at your mom.

We're always ready to listen to our loving daughter no matter what.” Then to your dad.

I'm okay. Why are you saying this to me?”

We already knew everything, Ji Eun. You don't need to pretend.”

 

Then your mom hugged you, you hugged her back. You started to cry again and felt the pain caused by Jinyoung.

 

Don't worry, we'll gonna talk to his parents.”

You told us that you wanted to stay on the Philippines, just go. It's okay for us. You need a rest from everything.”

I'll be okay soon, umma and appa. Thank you for understanding me. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Thank you.”

That's how much we love you. Go rest now. It's sleeping time.”

 

You headed back to your room to sleep but then you saw something on top of the side table. You get and look at it. It was the sample invitation for your wedding. There was a J ∞ J in front. You opened it and started reading. Suddenly, tears started to roll down from your eyes again. You asked yourself.

 

Why Jinyoung? Why you? I thought you love me but then...“ You put back the invitation on the table then cover yourself with blanket while crying until you fell asleep. The next day, your mom went out of the house and saw something infront of the gate. It was a bouquet of flower. She saw the name and it's for you. Your mom called you and then you went out.

 

Someone sent you this. There's a letter.”

Okay, mom.”

Okay, I'll now go inside.”

 

You then get the bouquet and sit on the bench first. You read the message.

 

To: Ji Eun ♥

 

Sorry for everything. I love you and I will do everything until you will ready to marry me. Sorry and I love you.

-From the guy who hurt you and broke your heart but willing to wait you forever, Jinyoung.

 

You buried your face on your palms after reading it. “Why are you doing this to me Jinyoung?” You suddenly uttered those words. Everyday, there's always a bouquet of flowers infront of your house. There's always a letter with different messages as days gone by. Little did you know, Jinyoung was really the one who exerts effort on leaving those bouquets everyday and spent like 2 hours waiting for you to come out. He didn't care if he looked like a stalker on what he's doing as long as he would see you everyday. 


 


 


 



 

Is it too boring? I wish it's not. Sorry, guys!